What Should We Do With Warpaint?

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":koyerj0f said:
bigbull338":koyerj0f said:
Alice":koyerj0f said:
Ya' finally got the plans! Good!

Now you won't have to be countin' holes in Ritz crackers...

Alice
when you send paint into the yopless bar.better put a chain on his leg so you can dragg him out if the ladies boyfriends jumps on him.l

If the wife wont let me go to Hooters, what makes you think I could go to a topless bar?
so she done been after you with the cast iron skillet.an layed it upside your head huh.crowder im single.ill go into hooters for you.an make sure its safe for you an paint.

warpaint":191e7amg said:
bigbull338":191e7amg said:
Alice":191e7amg said:

Alice
when you send paint into the yopless bar.better put a chain on his leg so you can dragg him out if the ladies boyfriends jumps on him.l

If the wife wont let me go to Hooters, what makes you think I could go to a topless bar?[/quote

Paint, babies are involved, surely she,ll understand.

curtis":1u204hjr said:
warpaint":1u204hjr said:
bigbull338":1u204hjr said:
Alice":1u204hjr said:

Alice

If the wife wont let me go to Hooters, what makes you think I could go to a topless bar?[/quote

Paint, babies are involved, surely she,ll understand.

You don't know her very well, do you?

bigbull338":1gmtbjrc said:
warpaint":1gmtbjrc said:
bigbull338":1gmtbjrc said:
Alice":1gmtbjrc said:

Alice

If the wife wont let me go to Hooters, what makes you think I could go to a topless bar?
so she done been after you with the cast iron skillet.an layed it upside your head huh.crowder im single.ill go into hooters for you.an make sure its safe for you an paint.

I'm ready Bigbull. What time you pickin us up?

Crowderfarms":1ttoy9sb said:
bigbull338":1ttoy9sb said:
warpaint":1ttoy9sb said:
bigbull338":1ttoy9sb said:
Alice":1ttoy9sb said:

Alice

I'm ready Bigbull. What time you pickin us up?
be there time you get the feedstore shut fpr the nite.lolololol

aplusmnt":2ycuwnjo said:
Crowderfarms":2ycuwnjo said:
Frankly, The Boy has too much time on his hands. The Ritz Cracker thing,boredom settin' in, etc. I'm beginning to worry about him a little...Anyone out there have a job opening for him?

My Uncle Hugh thought bout' hiring him but the "Girls" are worried with his Smoking, he may have diminished Lung capacity for the job. Ya'll help me out here.

We have ice everywhere, a Janitors nightmare. Send Warpaint out and I can put him to work. But hurry need him before the minimum wage hike, I would not be able to afford him then :lol: Might even find a few toilets for him to clean. ;-)

aplus, what with the crackers and toilet cleaning, might be a potential new employee for you here....

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1034913

Gale Seddon":1afpxct3 said:
aplusmnt":1afpxct3 said:
Crowderfarms":1afpxct3 said:
Frankly, The Boy has too much time on his hands. The Ritz Cracker thing,boredom settin' in, etc. I'm beginning to worry about him a little...Anyone out there have a job opening for him?

My Uncle Hugh thought bout' hiring him but the "Girls" are worried with his Smoking, he may have diminished Lung capacity for the job. Ya'll help me out here.

We have ice everywhere, a Janitors nightmare. Send Warpaint out and I can put him to work. But hurry need him before the minimum wage hike, I would not be able to afford him then :lol: Might even find a few toilets for him to clean. ;-)

aplus, what with the crackers and toilet cleaning, might be a potential new employee for you here....

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1034913

Guess it is true, even a monkey can do my job :lol:

warpaint":ivlxacpk said:
Mr. Clean, I wouldn't get outta bed for minimum wage, much less clean a toilet!! :roll:

Much like wal-mart I will help you to see all the benefits you can get from the Government. You factor in food stamps, assistance in rent, heating, child care. Unearned income refunds and Free Medical for the family, minimum wage could have you living like a King. :lol:

computer.jpg
hay caught WP going over to view the plans on his laptop. :lol: is it one of those Crowder specials?

As a matter of fact, this is my own latest invention!
Now I can tour the job site and not lose contact with important clients.

Gotta come up with a strong enough battery pack, these extension cords are killin me. :roll:

warpaint":17hcftfk said:
As a matter of fact, this is my own latest invention!
Now I can tour the job site and not lose contact with important clients.

Gotta come up with a strong enough battery pack, these extension cords are killin me. :roll:

How about one of them Generators on wheels, you could pull it behind you.

Latest posts