What off farms occupations do people have?

Help Support CattleToday:

I am a sheet metal worker (union) so if all my paycheck pays for this small operation at least my children have med/den ins!

I work for the County as an equipment operator. I do not, however, run the graders. I was not the person who cut Caustics phone line. I have been known to take out a few phone pedestals hidden in the brush with a swing arm brushcutter.

My husband is an electric lineman and I am an accountant...

My and I have a small greenhouse/nursery. She is the florist and the boys and I do some commerical mowing and landscape work.
Also, I'm the police department in Medora, too. (Can't sleep all of the time.) :D .

Been a mechanic for 20+ years, anything from trucks, ag equipment, construction and industrial equipment.

Off farm I work at another farm with a large commercial Angus herd, hayfields, some horses, chickens etc. Husband works for a landscaper/hardscaping.

Katherine

I am a "retired" Southern Baptist Preacher, who tried to retire twice, but the Lord would not let me retire completely, so now I still preach, but to a congregation of 30 instead of 350. My wife is a retired RN and Hospice Volunteer. Cattle-raising has been an avocation for years and now we can do both. We also do volunteer missions. My problem now is I don't have enough time to spend farming or preaching
Bud in AL :D

I retired from the Fir force 22 years ago . Most of the time in the service and before i worKed on ranches. Started this ranch in Pahrump Nv. in 1985. Moved it to centeral Texas in 1994. I weld for the public and do ranch art. Seems i am always building some thing that i saw some one had. Then someone sees it and wants one lots of fun. Like today scoring calves in 27degree weather and out of scor med. so a trip to Waco for med. Thats why the name El RAncho En Debto.

Latest posts