What name?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie, right now calves are way, way down...at least the ones going thru the Stephenville sale barns. I don't think you're gonna find it like that in Cleburne. Plus, the $17.50 calf is obviously not full holstein, so that would make him even less expensive. AND, calves like him are turning up more in Stephenville at the sales.

Alice

WagaAgeyv":3iz069jf said:
KellykissingStorm-1.jpg

This was done just a month before his first show in February in Jackson MS. He was seven months old.

No wonder you want to keep him :heart: What a cute photo!!Calender shot :D

Alice":3f4bzb7h said:
Rustler9":3f4bzb7h said:
Look at this ite and see Randall Lineback cattle.

http://www.albc-usa.org/randall.htm

I went to the site you posted on the board about randall linebacks...and when I saw the pic I was a little surprised.

The following are pics of a calf my husband bought at the auction Friday before last. He paid $17.50 for him. I'm under no illusion that this is anymore than a strangely marked calf, however, I do notice similarities in his looks and a randall lineback.

skunk1.jpg

skunk2.jpg

Alice

alice--- I love that calf picture, sorry i didnt see it sooner, I have never seen a calf like that around here,

mystery74":uesqwh5y said:
Alice":uesqwh5y said:
Rustler9":uesqwh5y said:
Look at this ite and see Randall Lineback cattle.

http://www.albc-usa.org/randall.htm

I went to the site you posted on the board about randall linebacks...and when I saw the pic I was a little surprised.

The following are pics of a calf my husband bought at the auction Friday before last. He paid $17.50 for him. I'm under no illusion that this is anymore than a strangely marked calf, however, I do notice similarities in his looks and a randall lineback.

alice--- I love that calf picture, sorry i didnt see it sooner, I have never seen a calf like that around here,

Thanks. He hasn't given us one minute of concern. He's a good 'un. :D

Alice

AngusLimoX":c7er8jgp said:
Now don't you be buying anymore cattle mystery 74 until you get rid of your in-laws!! :lol:
that is funny wish I could, I have two still at that barn and two 4H beef steers coming october 21, I just told them (inlaws) that for the last 2 years I was doing just fine learning everything for myself, and I am in the process of going to school to become a vet, and would appreciate if she didnt mess with our steers anymore, she agreed, How far that will go I have no idea, but I think she knows they screwed up, it was more upsetting to my daughter since it was her 4H project gone deeply wrong, she is ok now, and working with the other two right now, she really enjoys it,

Latest posts