WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH THIS COW?

Help Support CattleToday:

buckaroo_bif

Reaction score
:shock: any ideas anyone?

12cow.jpg

Looks like she had an itch & found the truck bed a good place to rub. The one behind her doesn't seem to be too excited.

The eyes!!! Something with those eyes!!! Where's she lookin-where is she gonna strike next? Really think there's something wrong, or just a good picture?

By golly you're right Crowder! :lol: Really she was just rubbing on the bed of my truck but I just got a kick out of the picture cause of the look in her eyes. I love this ol cow she is one of the first to the truck every morning. I even had to name her I call her Mattie.
bif

I've seen that look lots of times. It's alwasy meant either something really smells strange or boy does that feel good. One old cow gets that look while you're scrathing heer (the only one that alwasy want to be scratched, alwasy) and just before she falls over she looks like that. Kind of like the dog scratching with it's hind leg when you hit the "magic spot"

dun

Bif, by Golly, I knew it was either the Buds or she was "stump Broke" Anyway what a Golly Durn Good picture! Give Mattie that special treatment.

Mr. Bif, Little Johnny has had his hand raised for a long time and he would like to answer your question. He told me that it looks like your be nice cow has had to much be nice coke or crystal meth.

looks like she just want you to give her a hug bif... and a little ol bucket of range cubes.. and she is begging with those big ol eyes.. by golly...

jt

Latest posts