What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

IMG_20161030_084122628_zps0qindwkw.jpg

TexasBred":2s7b07b4 said:
skyhightree1":2s7b07b4 said:
Wow Sky...think you can handle all those gauges and still drive that rascal?? :lol2:

Its hard but I am pressing on with it :lol2:

Bigfoot":2s7b07b4 said:
skyhightree1":2s7b07b4 said:

Love those little tractors. I'll use mine 10 times, before I ever use my big tractor.

:lol2: They are handy and can go in small places

skyhightree1":3f2jktgu said:

:lol2: They are handy and can go in small places[/quote]

Good thing they have a big steering wheel too--need it with no power steering.
Downside to them has always been a hesitancy to start after wet weather unless the ignition has been modified from the original. Keep that clutch pedal locked down when you aren't using it--bad about the clutch disc locking to the flywheel and pressure plate--and it only takes a few weeks for it to happen..btdt

greybeard":1gmby09r said:
skyhightree1":1gmby09r said:

Downside to them has always been a hesitancy to start after wet weather unless the ignition has been modified from the original. Keep that clutch pedal locked down when you aren't using it--bad about the clutch disc locking to the flywheel and pressure plate--and it only takes a few weeks for it to happen..btdt[/quote]

Thumb buster for sure and a sprained wrist if you hit a stump or tree. They also go to fast to rotary mow on for my liking. I sold my 8N and bought a MF35 diesel best move ever, until I got my industrial 1020 JD.

True Grit Farms":36utknhf said:
greybeard":36utknhf said:
skyhightree1":36utknhf said:

Downside to them has always been a hesitancy to start after wet weather unless the ignition has been modified from the original. Keep that clutch pedal locked down when you aren't using it--bad about the clutch disc locking to the flywheel and pressure plate--and it only takes a few weeks for it to happen..btdt

Thumb buster for sure and a sprained wrist if you hit a stump or tree. They also go to fast to rotary mow on for my liking. I sold my 8N and bought a MF35 diesel best move ever, until I got my industrial 1020 JD.[/quote]

I never had any issues with weather but after I get a 8n I bring it in and do a complete electrical upgrade and change to 12v. If not converted then I have had issues.
TG yea that thing can get you if not paying attention.. I like them but I agree for the HP they have they tend to go faster than id like for it to but it cuts paths very well for me. I wish I could use my cub but its too weak. I have 2 8n's one for sale and this for my small hunting paths and footplots in the woods

Latest posts