What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

FM my mom was in the army and I went to a summer camp they had set up and the guys putting out the perimeter constatina wire were using leather gloves with what looks like little staples in it all over the gloves is that what you all use?

Ram I figured you would have one by now too :lol:

yesterday actually, kind of hard to see but this guy needs a truck...
8358-buck.jpg

Kell-inKY":7awgi62j said:
yesterday actually, kind of hard to see but this guy needs a truck...
8358-buck.jpg

In '98 I hauled three back from west Texas on top of my Jeep Cherokee while traveling on I 20. We got everything from thumbs up and waves to others flipping us off. That was a nervous three hour drive back.

All I've been seeing the past couple days. Finally dried up after the thanksgiving deluge. We've been pushing hard to get the post set before The next big rain that's forecast today. Finished up this morning. Let it rain. :D

I spotted this little fellow in front of the step going onto my sister's back porch last week Thursday. I suggested to her that she might want to keep those leaves swept up. That blood is the result of a blow to his head from a 13 ounce claw hammer. A trim hammer isn't my preferred snake killing implement, but it's what I had in my hand at the time, and it worked very well.

The transfer case on my Samurai locked up. And my son came and rescued us.

Latest posts