What I'm seeing today

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":1irzd29m said:
Nice set up dmf .... I don't think id try that here without being bolted to concrete though we have some serious storms here.
This one will be bolted to concrete as soon as I can get it done. But I will say I Almost never see one done that way. Seems to me like it wouldn't take to bad of a wind to blow it over.

I have some to take down and put up off family land the southern states rep told me pour a 8 inch slab and bolt it too and make it 4' wider than the bin on all sides. I may just get a gravity wagon and tow it where I need it and load the feeders since my pastures are not all in one place.

denvermartinfarms":1r8ggwrx said:
skyhightree1":1r8ggwrx said:
Nice set up dmf .... I don't think id try that here without being bolted to concrete though we have some serious storms here.
This one will be bolted to concrete as soon as I can get it done. But I will say I Almost never see one done that way. Seems to me like it wouldn't take to bad of a wind to blow it over.
Just keep it full Big Boy...:). Good to see you back.

It will hold enough to last me about 6 or 7 days. I guess with that fast of a turn around there's always a pretty good chance it will be heavy if a storm comes through.

ResizedImage_1446322082905_zpsj8jdqrq4.jpg

ResizedImage_1446322084943_zpsdxfzps08.jpg

ResizedImage_1446322080642_zpsqtdj1mbs.jpg

ResizedImage_1446322088511_zpsfivkncbf.jpg

ResizedImage_1446400477722_zpslcctbude.jpg

Good looking patch sky. Takes some good welding to hold on something like that.
Today found me back in the brush.
We're I'm the happiest. :cboy:

Today is opening day. I've been like a kid on Christmas eve all week.

Settled in waiting for daylight eating the breakfast my beautiful wife got up and made me at 4:30. :cowboy:

Been raining all night.

Latest posts