what I do to relax (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
When I am tired of messing with cows and need a little quite time away from the wife
this is how I do it
clearing025.jpg

clearing024.jpg

clearing022.jpg

clearing012.jpg

clearing013.jpg

plus when I do work around the house it makes the wife happy
now just need a couple of friends and some good whiskey and we can sit and watch the fire burn tonite

Looks good A/C. That fire looks good and warm, I usually don't drink, but I'm sure if I was there I wouldn't want to offend anybody and would literally be forced to partake :p .

That dirt sure looks dry, makes it clean off good.

Larry

Its kinda amazing that you can push the trees over like that. Down here with timber of any size to it you would need a bigger dozer and a cutter blade. Its seems like the root system goes forever here.
Nice fire, one that could be enjoyed with a few friends.

Around here those trees would go through a chipper and be worth quite a bit of money. All you would have to get rid of would be the stumps.
Oh, you forgot to tell who tore up the dozer. Too much drinking? :D

AC, I have a better idea. You bring that dozer down here and I will supply the fire and all the whiskey we can drink. :D

larryshoat":17z0oe5v said:
Looks good A/C. That fire looks good and warm, I usually don't drink, but I'm sure if I was there I wouldn't want to offend anybody and would literally be forced to partake :p .

That dirt sure looks dry, makes it clean off good.

Larry
Larry
I don't drink but on rare occasions anymore but a nip of good whiskey is mighty tasty once or twice a yr

and it is dry if we don't get some moisture we are going to be in trouble next yr

curtis":490dykot said:
Its kinda amazing that you can push the trees over like that. Down here with timber of any size to it you would need a bigger dozer and a cutter blade. Its seems like the root system goes forever here.
Nice fire, one that could be enjoyed with a few friends.
Hard for the roots to grow very deep thru rock :lol: :lol:

it also depends on the type of tree those post oaks don't have much root system so they come out pretty easy
on elms and some others I have to dig a little bit
plus that 5 has more hp and more weight than and older model D6 but some days I sure miss my D8
Jed really wants my 5 :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts