Help Support CattleToday:

PistolPete

Reaction score
05hfrlot66Web2658.jpg

05hfrlot39Web2658.jpg

05hfrlot18Web2677.jpg

05hfrlot65Web2649.jpg

Any thoughts?

WOW!!! Them calves would fit right in here. FANCY FANCY.

Are they yours PistolPete?

love the color on 1 & 4... but i like the white one the best

Pete, Is the bottom one a moody blues?

They all look to have some "modern" shorthorn influence.

Which sale are they in?

In order, I'd say #2 the white one, then #1 the blue, #4, and #3 because she doesn't have nearly as much depth from heart girth to hind end.

I'd take any one of them though. Darn good heifers. And...hair is good. :D

I agree with Dun. To much hair. Good fitting job though. If you can see through the hair, might be able to tell if any have any meat and are worth a dang. Clippers and hair spray can make long haired catttle look real good.

They don't have that much hair that you can't see their depth and flesh. If you can't, well, ok. I'll agree that power-fitting can really be overdone at times.

Nice heifers there shooter! I would say the top and bottom ones are on there way to being part of the new white Angus Assoc. which RGV eludes too.. :lol: (see the "Black Color" thread)

If you're Showing in a Commercial class, take #2 first, #1 second. Don't expect #1 to do too well as a cow. #2 might work OK.

If you are looking for Cows; particularly Show Calf producers, take #3 first, followed by #4. Don't expect either of them to do too well showing in a Commercial Breed Class.

Pretty easy to analyze from such good pictures. A good eye should be able to see beyond the grooming and fitting.

Latest posts