• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Hi all!
Today I am going to impress my family with absolutely gorgeous baked salmon in foil. This is very healthy and fast coooking dinner and also the right solution to wow the crowd :) I like it very much!

Ky hills

Reaction score
This is a big departure from normal for me, but we grew a lot of leaf lettuce this year and am really enjoying fresh salads. I’ve eaten more salad the last 2 weeks than in the rest of my 45 years combined. :lol2:

sstterry

Reaction score
Ky hills said:
This is a big departure from normal for me, but we grew a lot of leaf lettuce this year and am really enjoying fresh salads. I’ve eaten more salad the last 2 weeks than in the rest of my 45 years combined. :lol2:

I love a good fresh salad! When I was growing up, one of our first "garden meals" of the year (normally around hay time) included fresh-picked lettuce with hot bacon grease poured over it.

Ky hills

Reaction score
sstterry said:
Ky hills said:

I love a good fresh salad! When I was growing up, one of our first "garden meals" of the year (normally around hay time) included fresh-picked lettuce with hot bacon grease poured over it.

That is the way my family did when I was growing up too, they added radishes and green onions, but I didn’t acquire a taste for it then.

Ky hills

Reaction score
Grilled a couple Hereford sirloin steaks tonight, my wife likes well done and I like medium. Wife fried some yellow crookneck squash, zucchini, peppers, and onions and also made some hush puppies.

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
farmerjan said:
MurraysMutts said:
Hard to get thru a whole sirloin when it's this size...

Oh, but wonderful sliced cold steak sandwiches with a little mayo...... Just waiting to get the next jersey steer killed in Nov for fresh steak again....

Omgoosh!
Now I know what I'm having for lunch tmrw!
If it makes it past breakfast...

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
Steamer clams and fried oysters and a salad! Got away to the Hood Canal and raked up a little grub.

Attachments

• 20200926_190915.jpg
    20200926_190915.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20200926_190910.jpg
    20200926_190910.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
Getting started. Theres some yard bird in there. And a bit of other things.
Got a mess of noodles to go in there soon.
Ya know what goes good with yardburd n noodles?
Big ol heap of smashed taters!!
Duh!

Great day for it too.
20201018_153939.jpg

Latest posts