What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hi all!
Today I am going to impress my family with absolutely gorgeous baked salmon in foil. This is very healthy and fast coooking dinner and also the right solution to wow the crowd :) I like it very much!

This is a big departure from normal for me, but we grew a lot of leaf lettuce this year and am really enjoying fresh salads. I've eaten more salad the last 2 weeks than in the rest of my 45 years combined. :lol2:

Ky hills said:
This is a big departure from normal for me, but we grew a lot of leaf lettuce this year and am really enjoying fresh salads. I've eaten more salad the last 2 weeks than in the rest of my 45 years combined. :lol2:

I love a good fresh salad! When I was growing up, one of our first "garden meals" of the year (normally around hay time) included fresh-picked lettuce with hot bacon grease poured over it.

sstterry said:
Ky hills said:

I love a good fresh salad! When I was growing up, one of our first "garden meals" of the year (normally around hay time) included fresh-picked lettuce with hot bacon grease poured over it.

That is the way my family did when I was growing up too, they added radishes and green onions, but I didn't acquire a taste for it then.

Grilled a couple Hereford sirloin steaks tonight, my wife likes well done and I like medium. Wife fried some yellow crookneck squash, zucchini, peppers, and onions and also made some hush puppies.

farmerjan said:
MurraysMutts said:
Hard to get thru a whole sirloin when it's this size...

Oh, but wonderful sliced cold steak sandwiches with a little mayo...... Just waiting to get the next jersey steer killed in Nov for fresh steak again....

Omgoosh!
Now I know what I'm having for lunch tmrw!
If it makes it past breakfast...

Getting started. Theres some yard bird in there. And a bit of other things.
Got a mess of noodles to go in there soon.
Ya know what goes good with yardburd n noodles?
Big ol heap of smashed taters!!
Duh!

Great day for it too.
20201018_153939.jpg

Latest posts