What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S":3r9b8yck said:
I had a breakfast taco with chorizo this morning. I know better, but once in a while I have to relearn the lesson. Nothing in this world gives me worse indigestion.

Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza does that to me.

TexasBred":3ms82dw4 said:
skyhightree1":3ms82dw4 said:
Kingfisher":3ms82dw4 said:
He might be onto something! That was a good looking pie!

I think yall should make one :D
Don't guess I even have to wonder if you ate both pizzas all by yourself. :lol:

Unfortunately, I only had 3 pieces that weren't that big. The kids wore it out :lol:

Too much topping or too many toppings lower pizza quality. It creates a weak soggy base or a burned bottom trying to
prevent soggy crust. When you have enough topping on a pizza for 3 pizzas, you're better off making 2 pizzas rather
than 1 triple pizza.

Son of Butch":3k523qyz said:
Too much topping or too many toppings lower pizza quality. It creates a weak soggy base or a burned bottom trying to
prevent soggy crust. When you have enough topping on a pizza for 3 pizzas, you're better off making 2 pizzas rather
than 1 triple pizza.

No soggy or burned bottom on mine... I think there is too many variables in making a pizza to just blame toppings.

IMG_20170530_123023188_zpsaznlaohk.jpg

Making memories. My daughter's 20th Birthday. Man they grow up so fast. She is the last to go. Things are a changing.

18835980_1726960334268525_364972687108880028_n.jpg

Cross-7":3crgsxuy said:
Why are leftovers that sat in the fridge over night better than the night before

I've always been told it's because the seasoning has had time to be absorbed into the food.

Sky that was a dang good looking pizza. Best pizza I ever had was cooked in a wood oven.

Jo that looks like a heck of a birthday party dinner. Forget a cake I want a steak.

wacocowboy":2qiykd42 said:
Sky that was a dang good looking pizza. Best pizza I ever had was cooked in a wood oven.

Jo that looks like a heck of a birthday party dinner. Forget a cake I want a steak.

Thanks yea I want another one I thought about since I got a big pallet of bricks I have nothing for it to try and build an outdoor brick pizza oven. However, That project is low on the list of other projects.

Jogeephus":5cxaf4sz said:
Making memories. My daughter's 20th Birthday. Man they grow up so fast. She is the last to go. Things are a changing.

18835980_1726960334268525_364972687108880028_n.jpg

WOW.... that's all I can say but I would grab that steak right on up. Looks good.

wacocowboy":d81415kv said:

Figured I would contribute. My 4 slices of cheddar, 3 pieces of ham, 2 fried eggs, and Tapatio sauce sandwiches.

Looks to me. only issue I found is not enough... ..................................... CHEESE :cowboy: :tiphat:

skyhightree1":23lgcsvf said:
wacocowboy":23lgcsvf said:

Figured I would contribute. My 4 slices of cheddar, 3 pieces of ham, 2 fried eggs, and Tapatio sauce sandwiches.

Looks to me. only issue I found is not enough... ..................................... CHEESE :cowboy: :tiphat:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts