What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":2iztmkx8 said:
wacocowboy":2iztmkx8 said:
Oh that looks like mustard

Its that velvetta crap that comes out of the machine... That's the only cheese I don't care much for.

Better watch out that kind of cheese killed a guy not long ago. Was contaminated with something.

skyhightree1":3ovm0cyl said:
Lunch

IMG_20170607_122751492_zpspzhgbg8x.jpg

Hey there big boy. Don't lie to me. That's nothing more than appetizers for you. Main course coming later. :lol:

wacocowboy":2efe46ri said:
skyhightree1":2efe46ri said:
wacocowboy":2efe46ri said:
Oh that looks like mustard

Its that velvetta crap that comes out of the machine... That's the only cheese I don't care much for.

Better watch out that kind of cheese killed a guy not long ago. Was contaminated with something.

Definitely not a habit of me eating that crap

TexasBred":2efe46ri said:
skyhightree1":2efe46ri said:

Hey there big boy. Don't lie to me. That's nothing more than appetizers for you. Main course coming later. :lol:

My dinner was a bunch of cereal lol

Jogeephus":1feifs9j said:
Looks good Waco but I just can't do the Mac and cheese. I think I've eaten enough of that in my lifetime to do me.

I am addicted to the stuff. I ate both steaks and some of the MAC and Cheese and some green beans. Tonight I had leftover green beans and Mac and Cheese. I have eaten all kinds baked, high end, every ones special recipe and they are good but I keep coming back to the Kraft blue box.

wacocowboy":3qdffkvx said:
Jogeephus":3qdffkvx said:
Looks good Waco but I just can't do the Mac and cheese. I think I've eaten enough of that in my lifetime to do me.

I am addicted to the stuff. I ate both steaks and some of the MAC and Cheese and some green beans. Tonight I had leftover green beans and Mac and Cheese. I have eaten all kinds baked, high end, every ones special recipe and they are good but I keep coming back to the Kraft blue box.

I used to love it but like anything else if you eat to much of it you get tired of it and I've eaten a truckload of it so its something I can do without. A few years ago I ate some a lady made from scratch. I think it had seven pounds of cheese in it and there were several different cheeses in it. I had to give that a try and it was real good. I figured the lady got her recipe from Sky because it was really just cheese with a macaroni scattered in it here and there. :lol:

Jogeephus":3rfuczy7 said:
wacocowboy":3rfuczy7 said:
Jogeephus":3rfuczy7 said:

I used to love it but like anything else if you eat to much of it you get tired of it and I've eaten a truckload of it so its something I can do without. A few years ago I ate some a lady made from scratch. I think it had seven pounds of cheese in it and there were several different cheeses in it. I had to give that a try and it was real good. I figured the lady got her recipe from Sky because it was really just cheese with a macaroni scattered in it here and there. :lol:

:lol:

skyhightree1":1akiic49 said:
Looks like you dripped cheese all over the place, but that melted gooey stuff looks awful anyway.
I used to really like them loaded up, messy, gotta eat with a fork or spoon chili dogs, especially the ones from Sonic. Tried one a couple years ago and it was so salty I couldn't eat it. Wife said her's was the same way.

I'm the same way about green peas as some are about macNcheese. I've eaten 9 gondola carloads of little green pellet peas (english peas) in my life and if I never see another one it will be too soon.

skyhightree1":1vqnr65d said:
wacocowboy":1vqnr65d said:

Two ribeyes, Mac and cheese, and green beans. I am so stuffed I feel like a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner.

Looks good .. Where's my plate ?

lol I think it would be pretty cold by the time we got it to you. Butter, Earl Campbell seasoning salt, Worcestershire sauce, a good cut of meat, and a hot flat iron my secret recipe :lol2: . When I don't feel like going outside to grill that is the best way I have found to make a steak.

Jogeephus":qabmetpc said:
wacocowboy":qabmetpc said:
Jogeephus":qabmetpc said:

That does sound like a Sky recipe :lol2:

greybeard":dh86c989 said:
skyhightree1":dh86c989 said:
Looks like you dripped cheese all over the place, but that melted gooey stuff looks awful anyway.
I used to really like them loaded up, messy, gotta eat with a fork or spoon chili dogs, especially the ones from Sonic. Tried one a couple years ago and it was so salty I couldn't eat it. Wife said her's was the same way.

I'm the same way about green peas as some are about macNcheese. I've eaten 9 gondola carloads of little green pellet peas (english peas) in my life and if I never see another one it will be too soon.

:lol:
wacocowboy":dh86c989 said:
skyhightree1":dh86c989 said:
wacocowboy":dh86c989 said:

Two ribeyes, Mac and cheese, and green beans. I am so stuffed I feel like a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner.

Looks good .. Where's my plate ?

lol I think it would be pretty cold by the time we got it to you. Butter, Earl Campbell seasoning salt, Worcestershire sauce, a good cut of meat, and a hot flat iron my secret recipe :lol2: . When I don't feel like going outside to grill that is the best way I have found to make a steak.

Nice... I will grill out in a snow storm ... If I weren't working in it that is :lol: I always feel like grilling

Latest posts