What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

fenceman":1xl1481v said:
Jogeephus":1xl1481v said:
fenceman":1xl1481v said:
I would like to know who figured out you have to boil poke salad three times for it to be safe.
Had to be one stubborn sob to keep trying after the first three got poisoned.

Good question. I'd like to know too. I suspect he's kin to the fella that found the frog that will get you high if you lick it. I also suspect there are many people attending their family reunions.

I could understand if he was hungry and ate the frog. My question on that is what the he'll was he doing just licking it.

Now now we are an all inclusive society....Maybe he felt "froggy".... it may be a new group looking for equal rites.their slogan will be "RIBBIT"

Beef brisket

11234971_712969495475706_5399342281552178545_n.jpg

No pic but homemade icecream topped with homemade blackberry syrup. Little girl eats the blackberries just about as fast as we pick them.

J&D Cattle":182e0ivc said:
No pic but homemade icecream topped with homemade blackberry syrup. Little girl eats the blackberries just about as fast as we pick them.
We picked some wild blackberries ourselves this weekend.... nothing better then homemade blackberry cobbler!!

Jogeephus":3iak8h7s said:
Beef brisket

11234971_712969495475706_5399342281552178545_n.jpg

That looks fantastic Jo!!

I am planning on smoking a brisket on Thursday. Ihave it thawing in a spice rub now. If it turns out half as good as yours I will be very happy :D

Knowing your skills HD I'm sure you'll put mine to shame. Brisket to me has been one of the hardest meats to learn to cook right on a consistent basis. Good luck with yours I'm sure it will be great and please post some pics.

Latest posts