What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Had a bacon egg and cheese on a hamburger bun. I bought this new deal it is called an Easy Eggwich. It cooks eggs in a microwave they come out round sorta like a fried egg. Was easy to use cooks in one minute and easy to clean up. I don't like frozen breakfast sandwiches the bread taste funny, and they are either cold in the middle or over done.

Breaking in my new toy, French bread pizza. Not a nice as those last two steaks but I bet I eat a couple of these tonight.

It was too easy to be as good as it was. I can't wait to try a homemade pizza on it, that lower element really put a nice crunch on the bottom of the French bread, I'm sure it does do well for making a crunchy crust on pizza. Thank your husband for me! :lol:

Alan":xzam53n2 said:
It was too easy to be as good as it was. I can't wait to try a homemade pizza on it, that lower element really put a nice crunch on the bottom of the French bread, I'm sure it does do well for making a crunchy crust on pizza. Thank your husband for me! :lol:

That is great glad you like it, but no way I am not saying a word his ego is already inflated! :lol:

Thursday burgers and potatoe salad to use up Easter Eggs

Good Friday, cross rib pot roast

Easter dinner on Sat. Ham that I did a pineapple/peach chutney and glaze with garlic, jalapenos, onion, cognac , butter, ginger and a few other ingredients that I forgot. It is to die for, wish I had written it all down. :roll:
I also made Hillsdown scallop potatoes(pancetta, gouda, scallions) steamed asparagus and cheesy cauliflower also a leafy tender/greens salad in a port balsamic, garlic VOO reduction and an apple crumble pie for dessert.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Latest posts