What are you eating today?

Help Support CattleToday:

ResizedImage_1428803867398_zps3465721b.jpg

Instead of getting bigger plates Sky just got him a second plate lol. Looks good Sky. What all is that I see wings, corn, baked potato, I think butter beans not sure, don't know what the other thing is, then on the second plate it that some kind of pasta salad.

wacocowboy":lmar5h5z said:
Instead of getting bigger plates Sky just got him a second plate lol. Looks good Sky. What all is that I see wings, corn, baked potato, I think butter beans not sure, don't know what the other thing is, then on the second plate it that some kind of pasta salad.

Thanks oh that's Mac n cheese :cowboy: Pasta salad basically pasty and veggies with Italian dressing on noodles and veggies

Strawberry Trifle

This is the recipe for the trifle that was a big hit at Cattlemen's Meeting. It is very easy, light, and delicious.

4 c. chopped freshly picked strawberries 1 large box fat free, sugar free vanilla instant
2 pkgs. sugar free strawberry Jello pudding mix
1 sugar free angel food cake 3 c. skim or 2% milk
8 oz. sugar free Cool Whip

Mix berries with dry Jello and put in the bottom of trifle bowl or large glass bowl. Tear cake into small pieces; put on top of berries. Mix pudding with milk according to pkg. directions and pour over cake. After it chills, top with Cool Whip and decorate with strawberries.
I use peach Jello and fresh peaches when in season to make Peach Trifle. Enjoy!

I apologize for ingredients not lining up in the correct order when printed. Never had one do that.I will try to list them again.
4 c. chopped freshly picked strawberries
2 pkg. sugar free strawberry Jello
1 angel food cake
1 large Fat free, sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix
3 c. skim or 2% milk
8 oz. sugar free Cool Whip
Hope you can understand it now. It makes a beautiful dessert.

skyhightree1":62gfizf0 said:
wacocowboy":62gfizf0 said:

Thanks oh that's Mac n cheese :cowboy: Pasta salad basically pasty and veggies with Italian dressing on noodles and veggies

Macaroni and cheese with a side of pasta salad........Sky my friend you need to make arrangements to donate you body to science in another 60 years. I am sure they will find it very interesting. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

glad to see you eating healthier though at least you left the cheese off the pasta salad.

3waycross":3mqeundi said:
skyhightree1":3mqeundi said:
wacocowboy":3mqeundi said:

Macaroni and cheese with a side of pasta salad........Sky my friend you need to make arrangements to donate you body to science in another 60 years. I am sure they will find it very interesting. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

glad to see you eating healthier though at least you left the cheese off the pasta salad.

The pasta was made from cheese! :D :lol:

wacocowboy":24lma76s said:
What kind of pasta is that in your mac and cheese Sky? Never had anything like that, but sounds good Williamsv.

I think rigatone noodles if not mistaken.

3waycross":24lma76s said:
[

:lol2: Hey I get one night a week to eat like that other than that I get health foods yuck.

hillsdown":24lma76s said:
[
The pasta was made from cheese! :D :lol:

:mrgreen:

Hook":s2k640x4 said:
90#s of selects. 15 of us. Ma belly is full

Wow, that's unbelievable. Surprised you didn't burst. I cooked at a boil once and we cooked 350 lbs for about 100 people and everyone left stuffed.

Hook":3jqdue9r said:
Jogeephus":3jqdue9r said:
Hook":3jqdue9r said:
90#s of selects. 15 of us. Ma belly is full

Wow, that's unbelievable. Surprised you didn't burst. I cooked at a boil once and we cooked 350 lbs for about 100 people and everyone left stuffed.

2nd batch
Some people showed up later. There's a few left

Latest posts