Sky - did you make that cake yourself?

Greens, bacon, onion and mushrooms -
DSC04675_zps5bc3fa45.jpg

alisonb":8dmawhf3 said:
Lots of great looking dishes :D

DSC04675_zps5bc3fa45.jpg

Alison that looks very good. No but I made up the wording and told them what to put on it :lol2:

alisonb":231tizcp said:
Lots of great looking dishes :D

DSC04675_zps5bc3fa45.jpg

That looks great ! :D

That is one of my favorite dishes , except I use pancetta and don't put mushrooms in it .

Thanks all :D .
Jo, it's just good ol' spinach.
HD, thought about popping a couple of sliced black olives into the mix as well...

Thanks, I prefer beef, but the wife... This is still low carb stuff as there's no rice in it. Also, recipe calls for coconut milk and bacon, lots of bacon.

Meatloaf with a little shredded cheeses on top and some of that onion relish from jo's recipe inside. URL=http://s855.photobucket.com/user/coreybartlett/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E36D5C3A-2B29-4652-926C-903BFFD567D2.jpg.html]
E36D5C3A-2B29-4652-926C-903BFFD567D2.jpg
[/URL]

3Way, I remember having two small eyes, and two large eyes on an electric stove, and I could only put one large pan on it and the other smaller pans still got in the way. It really limited to what I could do. Then I said that I would get six burner cooktop where an extra large skillet or pot wouldn't touch each other. I built this house 20 years ago, and that was the first appliance I picked out for it. It has been worth it too.

Latest posts