What about these 2 bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Okay -- I give up... another bad week and I'm not seeing pictures... am I supposed to search in the photo gallery or something?

umm.. the brightside bull is a little older genetics and is a tremendous bull but has very little milk.. -8 epd. that being said the 607l11 bull (who is off of brightside) is the very best bull in the breed right now. he throws consistency . his calves are born small awesome groth loads of muscle and heifers have a special lil fancy look to them . the bulls are super super stout. some of the best bulls at camp colley are 607l11's our farm personaly is concentrating on using him and a son of his(jesse) we flushed 4 cows to him last year and are expecting great things. also i dont know if i said but his milk epd has increaingly grown.

i like both of em... but it would depend on the cows i was using which one id use.. if i were breeding brangus cows it would be 789. 607 looks great but id use him on something with little or no brahman blood.... apperance wise he looks to have more than 3/8 brahman even though he's purebred and i would'nt want that in my calves... maybe replacement heifers but not steers

I think the 789 bull would be the best bull to use, whether Brahman influence or not. He is super clean in the sheath and looks like he would help keep the "ear" look off of cattle.

I really like that first bull.I would love to see some of his calves. I wonder how well he would do on some Hereford cows.

texast":2swz65ge said:
I really like that first bull.I would love to see some of his calves. I wonder how well he would do on some Hereford cows.
that's the type cows he would do great on. or simmental,angus.. like to see some calves from that mating myself ;-)

Latest posts