2 new ones

Help Support CattleToday:

We are dry ! Pasture looks brown and not green. Less than an inch of rain for the month of August. On a better note borrowed a friend's baler and finished up our hay . 🤠

We are dry ! Pasture looks brown and not green. Less than an inch of rain for the month of August. On a better note borrowed a friend's baler and finished up our hay . 🤠
We are 2 hours due east of you and we've gotten less than an inch of rain in the last 60 days so we're getting really crispy. Never thought I'd be feeding hay this time of year.

You probably get our weather systems coming west to east . Had been a really good year with lots of rain .

Looks like that Gizmo bull is working out great!
Yes sir , first 5 were bulls but the heifers have caught up . Been a tough time on these late summer/ early fall calves . Dry weather isn't making this fescue very nutritious. Cows are doing a good job considering but normally there's lots of crabgrass and other mixed grasses . If I get these bigger calves caught and weaned/ sold I can start creeping to help these younger ones . Son comes in from work this week so hopefully we get 20 + out of that pasture.

Latest posts