What about Brangus?

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":1avpyz93 said:
Muddy":1avpyz93 said:
branguscowgirl":1avpyz93 said:
Where in the heck was I even talking about "ND, SD, MN or Wisconsin"!?
We were talking about Brangus in Idaho. :roll:

Muddy, I hate to bring it up in this thread, but I sure don't appreciate you sending me a PM and playing games about who you are. I don't care for dishonest people OR games. You can go ahead and Foe me now, so you don't even need to see and respond to my postings with your BS.
What? What are you talking about sending you PM and playing games with you? I hasn't send you a PM for over 7 months...and I don't think I ever send you a PM as Muddy so I don't know what are you smoking on.

I'm pretty sure 99% folks on here know who I am a long time ago already.
Yes, it has probably been that long. And yes, you sent me a PM as "Muddy". And, I point blank asked you if you were "Taurus". You played a little game with it, and denied it.
I knew who you were, but was trying not to call you a liar. And I guess that your arrogance on this thread just made me forget about not being rude anymore. :D Why did you change your name, when you weren't going to change your tune?
Wait, don't answer. I am done. :tiphat:
And you waited for that one for over 7 months.....even I do nothing or PM to you during that time, nor do I ever interacting with you for 7 months in many threads till this thread... It surely made you looks like being childish in here.

Anyways, I think everyone has misinterpreted me on what I am trying to telling. I thought Idaho is just cold as MN and ND where I lives and do traveling in ND frequently but I was wrong. Idaho didn't even made to top ten states for being coldest states in 48 states. I just don't believe that brangus cattle can take the cold in MN & ND winters.

Muddy":1d5necpo said:
Anyways, I think everyone has misinterpreted me on what I am trying to telling. I thought Idaho is just cold as MN and ND where I lives and do traveling in ND frequently but I was wrong. Idaho didn't even made to top ten states for being coldest states in 48 states. I just don't believe that brangus cattle can take the cold in MN & ND winters.
But I bet you've never owned a brangus either so in reality you simply don't know!!!!! The gentleman with the question lived in Idaho....not MN or ND.

TexasBred":ihapscti said:
Muddy":ihapscti said:
But I bet you've never owned a brangus either so in reality you simply don't know!!!!
in reality, you simply don't know how brutal my winters are....sometimes you gotta to know your limitations.

Muddy":rhmja539 said:
TexasBred":rhmja539 said:
Muddy":rhmja539 said:
But I bet you've never owned a brangus either so in reality you simply don't know!!!!
in reality, you simply don't know how brutal my winters are....sometimes you gotta to know your limitations.
Nobody gives a dam about how brutal YOUR winters are. Minnesota weather was not the topic of discussion. We were concerned about "Brangus in Idaho". That is IDAHO....get it??

I apologized for all this. I thought Idaho winters were similar to my winters because of same latitude. I guess brangus winters just fine in Idaho. Again I apologized.

Muddy":3rfim7cs said:
I apologized for all this. I thought Idaho winters were similar to my winters because of same latitude. I guess brangus winters just fine in Idaho. Again I apologized.
Thank you for admitting that you were a bit off the mark on this one Muddy. It happens to all of us. :)

Latest posts