Well we can stop growing beef they got it all figured out

Help Support CattleToday:

This is playing the Devil.
Aint right no other way to put it.
It doesn't surprise me in the least as the masses will gladly follow the pied piper of the world order.

I think I will stick to what God and Mother Nature have provided.

Let those who want to eat from science go their own way.

Bez

One thing that really bothers me about the general public is they will go and spend $40,000.00 on a vehicle, insurance, gas etc., join the country club, buy a $5,000.00 riding lawn mower......................then scrimp when feeding the family. :???:

Mike C:

They do this because they can.

They also do this because they have no fear of food disappearing from the grocery store.

The basics for survival are not required at present and cash is flowing despite the gloom and doom sayers. So cash is spent to improve "quality of life". What that quality is, is up to the individual.

Probably a bunch of other reasons - but I am too tired to think straight at the moment.

Bez

MikeC":slpht2r1 said:
One thing that really bothers me about the general public is they will go and spend $40,000.00 on a vehicle, insurance, gas etc., join the country club, buy a $5,000.00 riding lawn mower......................then scrimp when feeding the family. :???:

Good point

all i can say is what will it taste like?? some of that beef from thr supermarkets probally tastes like it came from an petre dish!!!!!
i think there will always be some that want good food as opposed to some cultured food and will be willing to pay for it!!!!
what i am more worried about is all the housing developments buying out the ranches and farms to build homes on!!!
he that controls the food controls the world!!!!!!!!!!
:help:

Maybe this is what McDonalds is using since they won't disclose what if any percentage of their burgers are beef.