Watch your back Bama fans, Horns at it again

Help Support CattleToday:

No rumors USC canned him, he's gone. Well I guess one rumor, I heard he bought a bus ticket to Houston and is trying to set up a meeting with the Longhorn AD. :mrgreen:

Alan":k3rqolfm said:
No rumors USC canned him, he's gone. Well I guess one rumor, I heard he bought a bus ticket to Houston and is trying to set up a meeting with the Longhorn AD. :mrgreen:

By the time he gets there Mack Brown will be the AD. :mrgreen:

It's pretty well confirmed that the USC AD, Pat Hayden, met the USC plane at the airport at around 2 am and fired Kiffen at the airport. Talk about getting your throat sliced.

Alan":2ypwkgd8 said:
It's pretty well confirmed that the USC AD, Pat Hayden, met the USC plane at the airport at around 2 am and fired Kiffen at the airport. Talk about getting your throat sliced.

hmmm I guess the bill for the plane ride will come by mail. :lol2: :lol2:

BTW Alan, just read that USC has Sumlin on top of their list. Hope he turns them down.

Well, I guess I am the only tea sip here. U. T. Has been an embarrassment the last two years. Mack is a great power but has certainly allowed some great talent slip through his and Texas hands. I am sure he will retire and I hope he takes most of his staff with him. Maybe he should take Rick Barnes with him also. I believe this is Barnes twelfth year. Hopefully our new A D ( Steve Patterson ) will make the tough call and insist Mack retires. Baylor looks great, gaggies look good , Bama still strong. The South still rules football. Question - do they even play football West of Texas?

papavillars":29cvv80n said:
Well, I guess I am the only tea sip here. U. T. Has been an embarrassment the last two years. Mack is a great power but has certainly allowed some great talent slip through his and Texas hands. I am sure he will retire and I hope he takes most of his staff with him. Maybe he should take Rick Barnes with him also. I believe this is Barnes twelfth year. Hopefully our new A D ( Steve Patterson ) will make the tough call and insist Mack retires. Baylor looks great, gaggies look good , Bama still strong. The South still rules football. Question - do they even play football West of Texas?

:lol: :lol: It's what they call a "niche market". :mrgreen:

Latest posts