Any fans?

Help Support CattleToday:

I've looked at the Rossi and Henry both. I'd look at the Buffalo Bore dangerous game series. I believe they're 240 gr hard cast comin' out over 2000 fps. I figured hot sauce ammo since I've always liked the carbine models, if I'm gonna pack it around for self defense then it should be maneuverable and pack a punch with a short barrel. I actually thought the 44 mag would be better for rifle control as well vs the 45-70. Less muzzle blast for faster follow up. All the power in the world isn't worth jack if it doesn't transfer to what you're trying to hit. I just want the 45-70 cuz I'm still young and dumb and like the big kid on the block. Lol.
Welll......

I happened upon a Browning 92 that someone turned into a 41 magnum!!

Been looking for a Marlin forever. Fell into this one. I have exactly 5 rounds sitting in my Blackhawk.
Gun show had ammo.
86 dollars a box!!

No thanks. I'll pick up some boolits and get some loaded soon!

I'm actually off the lands a bit. I forget how far. No load data for modern bullets that I've found. Custom chamber. And these are blems from midway probly 10 years ago!
154gr Hdy sst with 27.5gr H322. It'll take the Rams no worries.

I actually bought this gun used. Using load data from prior owner. It likes the 139gr better. Components are so scarce still. I've only got 150 of these 154s left too.

Been years since I've even been able to go shoot. Long story...
Loading them same as last time. That was 2017!
I have couple hundred 139 grain Hornady.
I gave my 7mm to my son.

Recently acquired? I'll only believe it if there's photos involved!!!
I'll get a couple soon!
It's really nothing special tho. Shooter grade.
I have couple hundred 139 grain Hornady.
I gave my 7mm to my son.
If ya wanna part ways with em hollar at me.
You could always load some ammo up for him too!