Washington gun owners

Help Support CattleToday:

Well that eliminates the last left coast state I would have considered moving to.

It doesn't surprise me Hook, we can't even trap a mole here thanks to the F'ing Libtards.

The bear and cougar populations have expanded (no hound hunting, bill passed with the mole traps), and now here come the WOLVES!!

I think Bengal tigers should be reintroduced to Central Park.

What would happen to the guns I have now that were not purchased through a dealer.

Washington is ruled by the liberals with in a 30 mile radius of the Space Needle, most of which have never been in the real woods.

Thank goodness I have 15 miles of saltwater separating me from them.

I had recently considered moving back there. Now Im even more sure that I'll die on this farm

Wow, suddenly have CTB back on my radar after it disappeared/had bad connections for a couple days (and after Hook told me I'd been banned!!!!!) Yeah, Washington guys, if can't get to Olympia, at least make the effort to call your reps. But expect there will be a pretty good turn-out there from those than are not within 30 mi. of the Space Needle.

CA has had handgun registrations for years. This year they extended the registration to long guns... Yes, I did purchase a few right around the end of the year. ;-)

cow pollinater":cfzfe4yr said:
CA has had handgun registrations for years. This year they extended the registration to long guns... Yes, I did purchase a few right around the end of the year. ;-)
And you have suppliers choosing just to pull out of CA and not deal with the crap, CP.

Hubby took the time and expense to drive over to Olympia with another today, for these hearings. Gabby Gifford was to speak in support of additional gun checks. Interestingly, there is another proposal up for consideration, that says "no additional gun checks." Enough signatures have been signed to put both on the ballet in the Fall. What if both are passed ??

Never knew, always though Washington had alot of gun freedoms. I am a member of the CCRKBA that is out of Washington, a big pro gun organization with 600,000 members.

well most of yall should have figgered out by now that numbers make no difference....it is a matter of who is in charge and who is making the decisions.....elections are once every two years or four years or six years......once the election is over they don't give a rats rump what lies they told to get elected....they are chasing the money.....

Hayray and PDF -- as Named'em said, the politics in this State are run by the west-siders (we call them The Coasties), simply because the high population centers are there . . . Seattle, Tacoma. There is practically a Mason/Dixon line that runs along the Cascade Mountain range, north to south. Whether the issues are guns, legalization of pot, immigration reform, fuel taxes (to support the high volume traffic on the WEST side), funding welfare, etc., we are way out-numbered on the east side of that line. Cow Pollinator has the same crap where he's at.

Kathie in Thorp":13rd0uko said:
Hayray and PDF -- as Named'em said, the politics in this State are run by the west-siders (we call them The Coasties), simply because the high population centers are there . . . Seattle, Tacoma. There is practically a Mason/Dixon line that runs along the Cascade Mountain range, north to south. Whether the issues are guns, legalization of pot, immigration reform, fuel taxes (to support the high volume traffic on the WEST side), funding welfare, etc., we are way out-numbered on the east side of that line. Cow Pollinator has the same crap where he's at.

cecede from the west side. let em support themselves. being landlocked ain't all that bad.

3waycross":3m1axcoa said:
Kathie in Thorp":3m1axcoa said:

cecede from the west side. let em support themselves. being landlocked ain't all that bad.

;)

well as I have been saying for a couple of years now......

people in population centers want the government to take care of em.....then tend to think liberal and vote that way and they far out number people who live on the land.

it is not exclusive to any state.....we have it here in virginia and now the city folk outnumber and out vote us.....

tha capital of the confederacy now has as many and nearly as whacky liberals as new yawk city.....

Latest posts