Walmart electric shopping carts...............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Are built well.....................Just saying.................

Walmartchick_zps687cae1c.jpg

My dad would say,"you gotta look at her hat, to see if she's coming or going"

Long story, but I went in a Walmart one time in the middle of the night in: a hospitol gown, no shirt, and some sweat pants, and flip flops out of the ER lost and found. Very humbling experience. Bought diapers, and formula. Needed a can of snuff like the world needs love, but just didn't have the cash.

jltrent":3f7mcpyf said:
Are built well.....................Just saying.................

Walmartchick_zps687cae1c.jpg

If that old gal farts it's gonna destroy 4 aisles of displays and that scooter will leave skids marks for 50 feet.

I had to zoom in on that picture, to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing...........to steal away a line from dun "For a fat girl, she don't sweat much"
I'm guessing there has to be a buck board installed else she'd swallow up that seat

highgrit":1h041cst said:
Definitely two loads there. I'm sure she's disabled.

Looks like she can operate a fork pretty well. Imagine what she could do to a platter of chicken. :shock:

Angus Cowman":ohd75gao said:
TexasBred":ohd75gao said:
highgrit":ohd75gao said:
Definitely two loads there. I'm sure she's disabled.

Looks like she can operate a fork pretty well. Imagine what she could do to a platter of chicken. :shock:
TB you are being racist :lol:
I didn't say one dam word about chittlins :shock:

Everytime I see a pic like this I think about the old boy that said "If they told her to haul a$$ she'd have to make 3 trips". :mrgreen:

TexasBred":29st5pcd said:
Angus Cowman":29st5pcd said:
TexasBred":29st5pcd said:
TB you are being racist :lol:
I didn't say one dam word about chittlins or watermelon :shock:

Everytime I see a pic like this I think about the old boy that said "If they told her to haul a$$ she'd have to make 3 trips". :mrgreen:
There I fixed it for you !!!!! :lol:

Well I saw one of those kfc commercial s last night. Caught my eye only because of all the talk about them. The old guy was pushing his chicken as food for in the car. Being in a bucket and all it'll sit in the seat beside you. If your seat belt a clicking it's time for some chicken he says.
I want to say . Eating fried chicken in the car is dangerous. It's also what causes stuff like what's riding that scooter.

Latest posts