Walking Dead

Help Support CattleToday:

But that is a bad reality check. Rick in real life would have gone out in a blaze of glory in the first or second confrontation.

I still have not seen a deer stand in all these episodes.

bball":28bn3o83 said:
I enjoy how the REAL threat is never actually the zombies; but instead, is the other surviving humans. They are almost always more dangerous than the walkers. Quite a commentary really.....

I'm not a loyal follower, but I have watched at points. The one thing I find amusing is that the zombies are not a huge threat unless there are 100 of them, they catch you by surprise in close quarters, or you just lie down and say, "here I am, kill me." They don't move fast, they aren't strong, and they apparently have zero mental capacity. I was watching an episode with my daughter once where some people were trying to escape in a house. Once they went in a room and shut the door, they were safe. I thought, "Okay, they can't even turn a doorknob?"

I suppose that's what the writers intended so the focus can be on the human relationships and struggles.

Didn't realize there was a show about the show, after the show goes off. Just about everybody on the thing, has some kind of accent. How in the world, do they sound like us, when they are acting?

Bigfoot":2eavlrdq said:
Didn't realize there was a show about the show, after the show goes off. Just about everybody on the thing, has some kind of accent. How in the world, do they sound like us, when they are acting?

There are still no deer stands in Georgia. Not one!

Season opener didn't disappoint. Didn't get in from church in time to see the first 10 minutes. What's going on with Gabriel?

Almost too many curve balls for me in the finale. I was ready for Negan to get what he had coming. Wasn't surprised at the garbage people turning tail. I never did trust them.

Latest posts