Walking Dead

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":2rp33gj8 said:
Awwwww right, I'll confess. Been watching it on Netflix.

Just how I do it, I have never seen a minute of the show but it's been on for a while and my thoughts it must have something to it.... We'll see.

I watched the first couple seasons...then lost interest. Rumor is the current season is supposed to be pretty good though...may have to revisit...

You gotta check it out. Takes a few episodes to really get in to it though.

I watch it every week. There is a group of about 13 of us who all get together after church to watch it. I like it. I think it really speaks to the way people respond to conflict and crisis.

Even if there were no zombies involved, the story line keeps me coming back. For some reason, I have a mental block when it comes to names of people in a show. Rick is the only one I actually Know the name of. It keeps me from having conversations with coworkers about it. I have to say the oriental guy, or the guy with the crossbow. You almost need flash cards to keep everybody straight.

I enjoy how the REAL threat is never actually the zombies; but instead, is the other surviving humans. They are almost always more dangerous than the walkers. Quite a commentary really.....

No doubt, a break down in the social order would be that bad or worse.

I've only seen one episode of the new season. I wonder when it'll be out on Netflix? I hear it's good.

greybeard":1qnpl5hu said:
I don't keep up with 'reality tv'. Is walking dead the one with the new Bruce Jenner and the Kardassians in it?

Maybe worse, it's about zombies. I like it though.

Bigfoot":2d7wmerm said:
Even if there were no zombies involved, the story line keeps me coming back. For some reason, I have a mental block when it comes to names of people in a show. Rick is the only one I actually Know the name of. It keeps me from having conversations with coworkers about it. I have to say the oriental guy, or the guy with the crossbow. You almost need flash cards to keep everybody straight.
Oriental guy is Glen. His wife is Maggie - Hershell's daughter.

Darryl is the guy with the crossbow.

Ok, so who do you thing Negan killed last night?

I can live without the guy with the mullet, and the other male newcomer.

Ive never really watched this show until yesterday at work, i started watching the season marathon and got interested in it.( im a firefighter and sundays can be boring at work, so right much tv gets watched) Im kinding think the boy gets killed or either ricks gf.

Glenn. Based on the comic. It was pretty much a let down ending to the season. Not sure I want to keep watching.

I thought it was a cliffhanger. Will their pride let them work for Negan? gotta stay tuned to find out.

I was let down. I really thought we might find out. I don't think it's Rick or Carl. I really don't want it to be Glenn, but I can see how it could push Maggie's character.

Latest posts