W/C Loaded Up sons

Help Support CattleToday:

Franke

Reaction score
It seems like he has a lot of sons out there but I haven't seen a whole lot of daughters. Are his females not as good and which son would make the best ones?

I've seen a fair number of daughters, they have all been pretty fancy made. None below average I'd say. Werning is saying he is a true cow improver with great udders.

As for sons, to date I believe Jass On The Mark is the best. I've seen some real hammers out of him (females) and am kicking myself for not working him into my program sooner.

I am thinking about trying Bankroll this year on a cow. The other one of his sons that I like his updated picture of it GEFF County O. I saw the couple of females Griswolds had out of On the Mark and they looked appealing too. It sure would be nice to see an updated picture of him too.

I used On the Mark on 2 but they`re not due till this fall. I`m hoping for some fancy heifers but we all know how that goes.

Franke said:
I am thinking about trying Bankroll this year on a cow. The other one of his sons that I like his updated picture of it GEFF County O. I saw the couple of females Griswolds had out of On the Mark and they looked appealing too. It sure would be nice to see an updated picture of him too.

I'm using Bankroll on 3 red angus cows...swinging for the fences on them. I really think he will be perfect for them. I'm also using Tradecraft, Revival, Bullseye, and Viper. Also implanting some Pays to Believe and 20/20 embryos.

Edit to add: LHT Viper is a Loaded Up Son

Geff County O is one I like the looks of as well.

Yeah it seems like there are a bunch of good ones. Bright Raven started another post on one SFI Brigade. It's hard to choose just one or two. Most of the cows these bulls are out of or go back to are pretty potent.

Latest posts