Virginia Tech

Help Support CattleToday:

rkm":32rrlvhz said:
What happened at Va Tech was a tragedy that seems to be happening more more in this country. To blame this on the right to own a gun is just plain stupid. But come on now! Do we really want teachers and students packing guns going to class? Maybe enemies of freedom have won.

It does sound unusual to think of Teachers and Students packing heat. I don't think we should make it mandatory or anything like that.

Like I have said before the schools are a lot safer than the media makes them out to be.

Just believe that it ought to be an option if you already have a cancel carry permit and are allowed to carry it everywhere else, that there is no reason to restrict a school grounds. All you in doing that is put a target on their backs. Kind of like someone putting a sign on their fence, that their home is a gun free zone.

Ryder":2epotutu said:
This no tolerance stuff is one of the most idiotic things they have come up with. It takes away a kids right of self defense and makes him even more a helpless victim.

Completely agree!

auctionboy":1sx63zrr said:
I think me (as the bully) and some of you who were probably bullied differ for that exact reason, but don't pull your childhood trauma into this, that is just another way of politicing, personal politicing.

Most bullies make the biggest cry babies when the tides are turned. You offer a case in point most of the time.

Edit: Saw where you punched Alice over in the "reason why Crowder gets elected" thread. Why kind of man punches a lady? A coward.

backhoeboogie":9n6bs6jy said:
auctionboy":9n6bs6jy said:
I think me (as the bully) and some of you who were probably bullied differ for that exact reason, but don't pull your childhood trauma into this, that is just another way of politicing, personal politicing.

Most bullies make the biggest cry babies when the tides are turned. You offer a case in point most of the time.

Edit: Saw where you punched Alice over in the "reason why Crowder gets elected" thread. Why kind of man punches a lady? A coward.

This man punches a lady! The tides never get turned on me, so you have no point!

Anybody remember that guy that killed so many people over the years,and nobody even thought it might be him?? He was some kind of town offical.... Point I'm trying to make is,you never know what someone else is thinking.. Punishment means NOTHING to these people,because they are soo smart they will never be caught.. We need them to be removed from the planet..