Various pics from last week.

Help Support CattleToday:

Dylan Biggs

Reaction score
PIC_6641.jpg

North and east of here in the Neutral Hills.
PIC_6575.JPG

Cloud in the south east at sunset the other evening.
PIC_6660.jpg

Cowgirl crew going for a little gather in the early evening.
PIC_6668.jpg

Commercial pair.
PIC_6673.jpg

Eating before the we go.
PIC_6691.jpg

Purebred heifer 96W.
PIC_6697.jpg

Daughter Maria on Ginny.
PIC_6645.jpg

PIC_6652.jpg

Wild Lillies in full bloom.
PIC_6596.jpg

PIC_6614.jpg

alacattleman":3rbsx356 said:
Im so use to looking at mountains now,, i don't know what it would be like to see that far.. nice

Open country for sure, big sky makes for lots of sky photo ops. If a guy gets up high in the front end loader you can watch your dog run away for a week. :lol2: :lol2:

MO_cows":10rkmwy6 said:
Great set of pics! Your country looks like Kansas, but you are actually up in Canada, right?

That's right, in the western Canadian province of Alberta. We are about 200 miles as the crow flies north of Havre, Montana.

Glad you enjoyed the pics. :tiphat:

Dylan Biggs":2l8h1o3c said:
alacattleman":2l8h1o3c said:
Im so use to looking at mountains now,, i don't know what it would be like to see that far.. nice

Open country for sure, big sky makes for lots of sky photo ops. If a guy gets up high in the front end loader you can watch your dog run away for a week. :lol2: :lol2:

And if it's a clear day you can see the back of your head. :nod:

TexasBred":1xza8phb said:
Dylan Biggs":1xza8phb said:
alacattleman":1xza8phb said:

And if it's a clear day you can see the back of your head. :nod:

On a sunny day the back of my bald head shows up really well! :nod: :D

Ryder":37etihgc said:
That first picture looks like a good stretch to open one out and see what an engine will do.
What are your speed limit laws? Do they watch that stretch much?

Lots of open empty stretches of good pavement in our neck of the country. Very few police with many many miles to watch.
60 mph (100kph) is the limit on most of the hi ways. Fines are fairly stiff once you get over 95 mph.

Dylan Biggs":2eoptco7 said:
Ryder":2eoptco7 said:
That first picture looks like a good stretch to open one out and see what an engine will do.

Lots of open empty stretches of good pavement in our neck of the country. Very few police with many many miles to watch.
60 mph (100kph) is the limit on most of the hi ways. Fines are fairly stiff once you get over 95 mph.

Me and the Veyron will be there in a couple of weeks.
http://www.bugatti.com/en/veyron-16.4.html
If I don't win the lottery tonight, they draw again Saturday. I'll pm you when I win to schedule a visit. ;-)

Dylan Biggs":zry6jxy1 said:
Ryder":zry6jxy1 said:

95??? Whatchu talking about Willis????? At my age my heart couldn't take 95. Was on I-10 the other day in Southwest Texas and the speed limit was 80 mph....everybody was literally blowing me off the road and I was going 72.

TexasBred":2j3a5yjg said:
Dylan Biggs":2j3a5yjg said:
Ryder":2j3a5yjg said:

95??? Whatchu talking about Willis????? At my age my heart couldn't take 95. Was on I-10 the other day in Southwest Texas and the speed limit was 80 mph....everybody was literally blowing me off the road and I was going 72.
know what you mean there,, thats why i take the backroad to work... suits me just fine.. folks who ride my bumper learn quick, i dont care for it much
:cowboy:

alacattleman":11nk7a1w said:

[/quote]know what you mean there,, thats why i take the backroad to work... suits me just fine.. folks who ride my bumper learn quick, i dont care for it much
:cowboy:[/quote]

Thankfully one of the benefits of living out here is that a busy day is 15 to 20 vehicles the entire day and very few are in a terrible hurry if they are there is no shortage of room to pass! :tiphat:

Dylan if you meet a friend on one of those backroads you can stop and visit right there for about as long as you want without any interruptions too.