Value of spent tubs

Help Support CattleToday:

do they taste as good as regular Gulf shrimp?

I don't know. A big one is just over 1" long, and my fat fingers wouldn't be able to clean them.

That reminds me of the first time I went to Port O'Connor fishing. It was in the spring, and too early for croaker, so we fished with shrimp. I got home and was telling my father about it. At one point he stopped me and said "Wait a minute. You're telling me you had shrimp right there in your hand, and you put a hook in them and threw them back in the water?!"

The man loved his shrimp.

Hey Rafter,
I missed your post until GB quoted it. Do tell more about your patio aquariums and the contents. What do you raise them for?

I started out keeping them just because I liked watching them in the aquariums with the fish, but now I have four different varieties that I sell. I ship them all over the continental US. I also raise and sell guppies and aquatic plants. I'm not getting rich from it, but at least the aquariums pay for themselves (kinda like the cattle).

I started out keeping them just because I liked watching them in the aquariums with the fish, but now I have four different varieties that I sell. I ship them all over the continental US. I also raise and sell guppies and aquatic plants. I'm not getting rich from it, but at least the aquariums pay for themselves (kinda like the cattle).
I tried a few shrimp in my aquarium, but the fish made short work of them. I guess I didn't have enough stuff for them to hide in. One of these days I might get it set back up; had a CO2 dump and killed all the fish, so I shut it down. I think next time I will go with African cichlids, and not have any live plans.

Latest posts