Vacation

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
Went with the in-laws on a vacation to Florida. I was a little skepticle.

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

Panama city beach, Florida. We had a great time!

Walt

If you were trying to make me jealous.......it worked. It is so cold here! I would love to just lie in the sun for a while........or maybe a bit longer! Hope you enjoyed it, looks lovely!

gertjie":1qrpvtv6 said:
If you were trying to make me jealous.......it worked. It is so cold here! I would love to just lie in the sun for a while........or maybe a bit longer! Hope you enjoyed it, looks lovely!

how cold is it in your parts, thought it was hot all year around???

Tx thoses pic's are great making me feel like traveling again. :mrgreen:

Looks great. There was a ton on seaweed on the beaches in Surfside every morning. Looks like first class accomodations. Hotel beaches always look great.

chrisy":26rxpwyf said:
gertjie":26rxpwyf said:

how cold is it in your parts, thought it was hot all year around???

Tx thoses pic's are great making me feel like traveling again. :mrgreen:

No, I won't say that our winters are as bad as yours, but no it's not warm all year round. We get some snow on our mountain tops, in a very good year we will get some on the ground. I don't think you will find it cold, but for us that's used to the heat, it's very cold. Our mornings and evenings are cold, with a moderate day.

Lammie - I think I saw you in the third picture. Are you the topless woman looking for her glasses? :shock:

cfpinz

We went there on way to Orlando about 9 years ago. But it was in the winter, the town was mostly shut down. People thought we were all crazy out swimming in the ocean.

I always thought it would be a good city to go back to in the summer when we could enjoy it. Lots of things for the kids to do.

Son did love riding go carts there, first time I ever saw a track were they put baby powder down on it so it simulated you were driving on ice. Kind of different twist to go carting.

I spent my time at the Hooters on the strip though ;-) :lol:

I remember going to Panama City, Florida one year - but I spent all my time at the Air Force base. Never got to see the beach. Thanks for the pics.

I told my in-laws "If a shark gets a hold of ya. Just stick your thumbs in his eyes. I ain't skeered O no shark!!

Walt

Txwalt":2r2ums98 said:
I told my in-laws "If a shark gets a hold of ya. Just stick your thumbs in his eyes. I ain't skeered O no shark!!

Walt

Shark comes after me, that crap smell in the water should scare them away :)

Latest posts