Hospital vacation

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms said:
She has our thoughts and prayers.

Fortunately I get the impression it's more of a inconvenience for her then anything else

I will say this about the hospital. Any one that designed the hospital beds need to be made to sleep in one for two weeks.

farmerjan said:
Nesikep said:
ez14. said:
Unfortunately owned by the cow is back in the hospital today hopefully for a shorter period this time
Here's my opinion of hospitals

Get well soon!

So sorry to hear this. 2 X on the get well. Sure hope you don't miss your graduation.
No chance of that she already had it

msplmtneer said:
Get Well Soon Praying for You. I have been out of hospital a little over a week myself small bowel blocked. Been there done that not fun. :tiphat:
Had some problem caused by scar tissue from ruptured appendix many years ago. The scar tissue had strangled the small intestine and finally blocked it. Surgery to correct did not lose any intestine at all. Two whole weeks in hospital. The scariest thing was when the nurses were inquiring after the surgery if I was having any bowel activity at all. Three days without any and each time their answer was they will wake up. My inner thoughts was what if the do not.