Home from the Hospital

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S

Reaction score
I brought my wife home this afternoon. We'd been there since Monday morning, and I was sure glad to get back to Grimes County. Her surgery went well, and we aren't expecting any further problems. Thanks to everyone for the prayers.

If any of you ever need a hospital in central Texas I can highly recommend Scott & White in Temple. The whole time we were there we didn't encounter anyone that wasn't friendly, helpful, and professional; from the doctors all the way to the ladies that mopped the floors. I stayed at the hospital with her the first night, but if I'd spent one more night in there on that little couch they would have had to admit me. I moved to the Holiday Inn Express, which is just a few blocks away. It's a nice hotel, and they have a special rate for folks with family in the hospital.

And I don't have stock in either company, I just like to give credit when someone does a good job.

Speedy recovery. Glad all went well. Hopefully, life will be back to normal soon.

Great news! Prayers will continue and wishing the best and speedy recovery.

Alan

Glad to hear things are looking up. Been working in temple within a couple of miles of scott and white.
It's a great hospital to have serious work done. World renowed. I wouldn't consider anywhere else.
The er can turn into a real Tarzan movie though.
Course these days it seems like that's the normal.

:clap:
Glad it went well Rafter--S&W has always enjoyed a good reputation.

(spent way too much time on those little couches, or in a dang chair that I'm pretty sure Saddam Hussein's son's designed.)

greybeard":1px6uajq said:
:clap:
Glad it went well Rafter--S&W has always enjoyed a good reputation.

(spent way too much time on those little couches, or in a dang chair that I'm pretty sure Saddam Hussein's son's designed.)

You're right about that chair. I started the night on th little couch, but then decided that the chair just had to be better. It didn't take me long to figure out it wasn't.

We got the pathology report back yesterday, and it was all good. She was having a lot of trouble with nausea over the weekend, but her doctor prescribed some new medicine for that. Got her started on it Monday morning, and she was feeling much better yesterday. I'm back at work today. Again, thanks for all the prayers.

I was right across the street from ya. Glad everything went well. Y'all do know on those small couches if you pull on the arm it pulls out so you have leg room.

wacocowboy":3vplc36p said:
I was right across the street from ya. Glad everything went well. Y'all do know on those small couches if you pull on the arm it pulls out so you have leg room.
True too, on any couch--if ya pull hard enough............ :lol: :lol:

wacocowboy":1zoi2jy4 said:
Y'all do know on those small couches if you pull on the arm it pulls out so you have leg room.

I did that, but it was still like trying to sleep on a bag of rocks.

greybeard":863r3ep9 said:
wacocowboy":863r3ep9 said:
True too, on any couch--if ya pull hard enough............ :lol: :lol:

Lol

Rafter S":863r3ep9 said:
I did that, but it was still like trying to sleep on a bag of rocks.

Yeah they do suck but once I figured that out it was better than the chair since the foot rest doesn't go up very far.

Latest posts