Usernames

Help Support CattleToday:

Shanghai":34oic8oo said:
Troll":34oic8oo said:
I didn't know what to pick for a username, so I just Googled "What should I pick for a username?" and I waited and waited and for 5 days and for 5 nights I didn't sleep the entire time and finally I got an E-mail that said "Your name is 'Troll'. I E-mailed them back and said "Who the be nice are you to call me a Troll?". They sent me a very rude e-mail. Ever since then I've been known to all my friends and family as Troll.

You need to post a picture, list your hobbies, state your material status and if you have been or continue to be unfaithful to your spouse to able to fit in here
This sounds decidedly like Cross7, or was it Mountain Fork or Rango or.... :help:

Caustic Burno":3iet9icf said:
No GB it was just a joke by two old boys that worked in the oil industry.
Acid and Caustic got used interchangeably for years with anyone new in hunting camp.
Times were changing and we just were not ready to quit hunting where we had all our life
We weren't where we were supposed to be, I know I would have never thought fast enough to come
up with that BS as he did. I would have popped off something smart ass.
I can only assume that shortly therafter that baptist preacher heard the call to move on down the road to another church....or maybe he simply gave up the ghost AND deer huntin' . :lol2: :lol2:

Me: Brad + Tha Wife: Susan
Thus the name of our farm, Tha BS Ranch.
It also originated because TheBSRanch was taken for an email adress, and so 'tha' it became.
It also suits our personality.

I had a ranch I called BFE
badlands forage experiment and it to say it was rural doesn't describe it , 4x4 only and most places it was 4 hooves only
That place was a tough place but it grew lots if stuff old range cows would eat
Probably the best and worst place I ever owned
That place taught me to work with native plants and not fight a losing battle

Shanghai":3ev0sjlp said:
I had a ranch I called BFE
badlands forage experiment and it to say it was rural doesn't describe it , 4x4 only and most places it was 4 hooves only
That place was a tough place but it grew lots if stuff old range cows would eat
Probably the best and worst place I ever owned
That place taught me to work with native plants and not fight a losing battle
Sounds like one piece we've been running. Sure is a learning curve

It is short for my real name which is David. But only my Mom and Grandma called me David and they are both gone now so I put down what everyone already called me, Dave. Well, some people have called me other things but they wouldn't let me use any of those names.

I have had a form of this name since the internet first stated up, inspired by a bike ride thru SD badlands. It was HDRider_From_The_Badlands, but that was way too long. I still use that on my old yahoo e-mail address.

Caustic Burno":1nml4jtw said:
Shanghai":1nml4jtw said:
1982vett":1nml4jtw said:

All that needs is a hay fork and a cake feeder

Man I think that piece of farm equipment is made to catch fillies.
Or to make you think you still can. That is sweet.

Shanghai, I had it before I had the need of a hay fork. It was a sweet car for sure. I ran across it in 1984 and drove it till I sold it in 1996.

Chased a few Caustic but the driver didn't let it catch one. Took a Chevy Duramax to do that... :lol2:

If I had given more thought, I would have chosen differently. I'm in the middle of the Ouachita (pronounced washita) mountains and national forest. I share over a mile of fence with them and they are the best neighbors I have. They let me hunt and fish and make firewood from any dead or dying timber close to the fence. They never complain about the hours long trap shoot, nor when I pee off the porch.
If I had known then what I know now, I would have chosen villageidiot just to fit in better :lol2:

Ouachita":2iv551pg said:
If I had given more thought, I would have chosen differently. I'm in the middle of the Ouachita (pronounced washita) mountains and national forest. I share over a mile of fence with them and they are the best neighbors I have. They let me hunt and fish and make firewood from any dead or dying timber close to the fence. They never complain about the hours long trap shoot, nor when I pee off the porch.
If I had known then what I know now, I would have chosen villageidiot just to fit in better :lol2:

In western Ok the Washita river, mountains and etc is pronounced Wash-uh-taw

Latest posts