Usernames

Help Support CattleToday:

Mine has never changed. But I think a change might be nice.........
Of course I may need to break some rules, pizz some people off, and go to "band camp" first. :cowboy:

TennesseeTuxedo":2a6y3m6u said:
ibetyamissedme":2a6y3m6u said:
I feel like some of my best usernames are already behind me. Anybody else think that as well?

Nah, you've got lots more you haven't even thought of.
The other day while harvesting corn a real good one popped into my head, about that same time I got a big ol coon in the snapping rollers and forgot about it now I cant remember it.

First three or four names I tried were already taken.

Backhoe was taken too.

I didn't figure on sticking around. Now that I have, it really don't matter. Just let it be.

ibetyamissedme":8f280q9j said:
I feel like some of my best usernames are already behind me. Anybody else think that as well?
Yougottabeshytinme??? That was my alltime favorite. :lol2: :lol2:

There's just one thing I've always wondered - I think it was back when you were still SOMN and people were posting anniversary pictures or something like that, did you photoshop that pic or was that really the better half?

TexasBred":38qumy62 said:
ibetyamissedme":38qumy62 said:
Yougottabeshytinme??? That was my alltime favorite. :lol2: :lol2:
that was my all time favorite, I wish someone would start a petition to let me get that one back.

I would have to go to the courthouse to change my user name because it is the same one my parents gave me when I was born.