US NAVAL YARD SHOOTING

Help Support CattleToday:

I heard a gun store refused to sell him an AR-15 a few days ago. I wondered what tipped them off.

If I was selling guns and someone showed me a secret level clearance with the navy, I would not be very suspicious. I would have assumed the navy was doing its job of weeding out nutcases...

danl":uf1lzr6m said:
I heard a gun store refused to sell him an AR-15 a few days ago. I wondered what tipped them off.

If I was selling guns and someone showed me a secret level clearance with the navy, I would not be very suspicious. I would have assumed the navy was doing its job of weeding out nutcases...
VA state law prohibits selling other then shotguns to out of staters.

3waycross":1blca5nv said:
danl":1blca5nv said:
I heard he had been arrested twice before for shooting in a rage and never convicted. How does that happen?

I am pretty sure if I shot someones tires out while in a rage I would not have access to the outside of a cell, let alone the Naval Yard.
They are going to want more gun laws over this again, but still don't enforce the laws already on the books...

They don't care about making you and me safer. They care about making us easier to manage when the thin veneer of freedom is lifted, and their true agenda emerges.

They want to disarm America..............period!

AMEN.....you tell em Vic.