uh oh!

Help Support CattleToday:

In the hollow of that tree you need to put a keg of black powder, some gasoline ,about 5gal oughta do, take the propane bottle off your gas grill and throw it in there too and then put your tannerite right in the middle of it. Might throw a bunch of shotgun shells in there just to be sure and anything you have laying around like spray paint cans throw them in there too and back waaaay off :D.

You have any diesel and fertilizer :D

It did knock off all of the charred wood from the last burning. I'm think I'm gonna take a hole saw and cut a 4" hole that is big enough for the canister .

Deepsouth":2da3jcr7 said:
I'm surprised your neighbors thought anything strange at all was going on at your place. :lol2:
Gun shots are not uncommon but loud explosions only happen every now and then.

M5farm":3w2y4dbq said:
Well that was disappointing. I see I need about 50# to make it fall. I called my closest neighbor and told him not to worry about the noise. I did have some others ride by to see what was going on. It is quite loud. I have a video and will post it tomorrow when I get to my pc at the office.

If its loud you messed up because the energy went to noise. You need to get it inside or under the tree somehow. Under would be better. I use a pry bar to waller out a good cavity then start packing. This is the tough part with tannerite. You could fuse it with tannerite using some SOFT PLASTIC tubing so the initial explosion will set off that in the cavity and then you should have no trouble taking the tree down with no more than 3 lbs. If you fuse it with tannerite the sound should go something like BoomBBRRUUMMPP.

Our son had a friend i referred to as BombBoy...I had never met the kid, but i knew when he was out because i'd hear explosions. My son came home one night and said Bombboy was bent over by a ponds edge. He said nothing as to what he was doing..BB stood up, looked over at son and said, "RUN !" Every kid in the county loved this guy, he was the coolest kid around. Born with severe heart defects, he spent most of his growing days learning about guns and explosives.
He's now married to our youngest daughter. One of the most interesting people i've ever met. Before he married our daughter he had heart surgery to kind of fix his heart problem. Said he had no reason to have it done until he met her.

cowgirl8":28eaa4vf said:
Our son had a friend i referred to as BombBoy...I had never met the kid, but i knew when he was out because i'd hear explosions. My son came home one night and said Bombboy was bent over by a ponds edge. He said nothing as to what he was doing..BB stood up, looked over at son and said, "RUN !" Every kid in the county loved this guy, he was the coolest kid around. Born with severe heart defects, he spent most of his growing days learning about guns and explosives.
He's now married to our youngest daughter. One of the most interesting people i've ever met. Before he married our daughter he had heart surgery to kind of fix his heart problem. Said he had no reason to have it done until he met her.

all normal boys likes to blow stuff up. He sound like a cool son in law.

Great videos M5! And yes that is a big azz tree. When you get that tree down then what? In my area it would heat the house for a couple of years, I would be surprised if there was many wood heated houses in Florida.

Please keep us (me) posted and me thinks you need lots more explosives with the camera rolling.

Alan":3fwadej7 said:
Great videos M5! And yes that is a big azz tree. When you get that tree down then what? In my area it would heat the house for a couple of years, I would be surprised if there was many wood heated houses in Florida.

Please keep us (me) posted and me thinks you need lots more explosives with the camera rolling.

You would be surprised at the wood heated houses here. were In north Florida so we do have winter. My mom and dad still use wood and go thru about 5 cords a year. I do not have a spilter but will saw everything but the main trunk. That is one reason I was working on getting pallet forks for my tractor. I have an unlimited supply of pallets and a strapping tool. Im gonna cut it stack on pallets strap it and then load and unload with the tractor. Might even sell some that way. Less handling of the wood.

That is surprising M5, We have been to Florida twice, both times in the summer, once to Orlando and once we flew into Miami and drove down to Key West. While I really enjoyed the drive down Key West was an alien planet to me.

With all that handy work you're doing, figure you would build yourself a splitter. Pretty easy to do. Use you tractor hydraulics. I put a remote hydraulic valve on mine. That was the most expensive component.

First one I built wasn't for sale but someone wanted it bad. So I sold it to them. Built a better one with the extra nickels.

backhoeboogie":qq70dik1 said:
With all that handy work you're doing, figure you would build yourself a splitter. Pretty easy to do. Use you tractor hydraulics. I put a remote hydraulic valve on mine. That was the most expensive component.

First one I built wasn't for sale but someone wanted it bad. So I sold it to them. Built a better one with the extra nickels.

Ive thought about it. My dad is 70 and he still cuts all of his wood and splits it. He cant seem to wait for me or my boys to help him with it. If I build one I want one that the log stands in and has the knives to spit 6 or 8 pieces at a time.

Latest posts