OH, PRETTY WOMAN

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher":fzy63hnf said:
Got to love that " growl!" I think I'll practice mine! Might change my luck.......;)

Might want to try the haircut too. I only know of one guy who still wears that do. Definitely should set you apart from the pack. Believe Lucky Tiger hair tonic is what you'll be wanting to use to be legit.

Jogeephus":34lskb05 said:
Kingfisher":34lskb05 said:
Got to love that " growl!" I think I'll practice mine! Might change my luck.......;)

Might want to try the haircut too. I only know of one guy who still wears that do. Definitely should set you apart from the pack. Believe Lucky Tiger hair tonic is what you'll be wanting to use to be legit.

Was that the red bottle or the green bottle ?

When I was in my twenties I went out with a guy that had been a recce in the the South African Border War. He never told me what he had been through but it certainly changed his way of thinking towards life. Our relationship lasted about three years, I was looking for stability in a relationship and he was anything but that. I ended the relationship knowing that I loved him but for my own sanity had to get out. Used to play this song often, suppose like many others have done as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QIbN_sR0pM

TexasBred":h3q25xfb said:
Jogeephus":h3q25xfb said:
Kingfisher":h3q25xfb said:

I think the green bottle was Jeris.

Jogeephus":3thw17cc said:
Kingfisher":3thw17cc said:

I'm just a youngster so the only ones I can recall are Brylcreem, Vitalis and Wildroot. I don't need any of them now. Just keep the razor sharp.

TexasBred":2ahcdgzp said:
Jogeephus":2ahcdgzp said:
Kingfisher":2ahcdgzp said:

Depends on where you are. If you are in the south near the gulf or the Atlantic the Bay Rum which is the yellow elixer but if you get out west you need to change to the Aspen which is cobalt blue. Be careful using it lest you be raped and ravaged by those women who will use you and toss you to the curb once they've quenched their lust.

fitz":348co824 said:
Jogeephus":348co824 said:
Kingfisher":348co824 said:

I'm just a youngster so the only ones I can recall are Brylcreem, Vitalis and Wildroot. I don't need any of them now. Just keep the razor sharp.
Fitz those were for "home" use. Barbershop had those bill ol' bottles. They'd wet your head down with it, comb her hair down pretty and slick, and turn you loose. I'm told you'd smell like you'd been in a cat house.

My barber is in his seventies and he still wipes me down with the stuff after every haircut. My wife can always tell when I've got a hair cut - not because she notices it being cut - but from the smell. And yeah, its pretty potent stuff.

Fitz those were for "home" use. Barbershop had those bill ol' bottles. They'd wet your head down with it, comb her hair down pretty and slick, and turn you loose. I'm told you'd smell like you'd been in a cat house.

Yes sir. You are right.
It's been a long time since I was in a barbershop. I don't have much hair. In fact, the way it was beat on over the years my head would make you think of a sack full of doorknobs.

TexasBred":3he9rugs said:
fitz":3he9rugs said:

Bottles about the size and shape of a fifth of cheap whisky. I think some of it probably had more alcohol content than cheap whisky too.
My father cut mine and my brother's hair up until we were about 13 years old as well as the neighbor boys' hair and he had a couple of differnt bottles of the tonic--Lucky Tiger red and another with a name I couldn't pronounce.

clubman-pinaud-hair-tonic-12-5-oz-276700-11.jpg

Latest posts