uh oh!

Help Support CattleToday:

My husband had a big old box of this shipped to our house. It sat next to the couch for weeks. I finally had to ask and this will only be said in a redneck house, "Honey, can you please take your explosives to your gun room so i can vacuum around them without blowing myself up." (I know it wont explode that way, but sounded funny)

I want to go on record I new nothing about this stuff until I heard it here.
Target practice is about to become interesting.

yeah....it is used by old fogies as the explosion is the only clue they have if they hit the target and they are too old to go look...LOL

If you're going after that tree we MUST have a video! Looks fun. I would have to edit my video to make it look I hit it on the first shot! :? :cry: :lol:

Deepsouth":3dloqyjh said:
A dozen should do it.

Better make it 2 dozen, that's a big tree.

Please don't encourage him
He already has Hook helping him, when they get through with that tree there won't be enough wood left in the crater to use as a toothpick

cowgirl8":3k8nmz7h said:
My husband had a big old box of this shipped to our house. It sat next to the couch for weeks. I finally had to ask and this will only be said in a redneck house, "Honey, can you please take your explosives to your gun room so i can vacuum around them without blowing myself up." (I know it wont explode that way, but sounded funny)

That is funny. :clap:

M5farm":2j2d77mz said:
Hook":2j2d77mz said:
2 lbs just inside the rotten trunk should get it. That will leave you 2 more lbs to play with or do it again.

damit I thought you told me to buy 20lbs
Probably be a knock on your front door tonight just about the time you doze off...Guess who??

TexasBred":1hcywtcq said:
M5farm":1hcywtcq said:
Hook":1hcywtcq said:
2 lbs just inside the rotten trunk should get it. That will leave you 2 more lbs to play with or do it again.

damit I thought you told me to buy 20lbs
Probably be a knock on your front door tonight just about the time you doze off...Guess who??

You might have meant, "your front door will be kicked in tonight" guess who? :lol:

Well that was disappointing. I see I need about 50# to make it fall. I called my closest neighbor and told him not to worry about the noise. I did have some others ride by to see what was going on. It is quite loud. I have a video and will post it tomorrow when I get to my pc at the office.

Latest posts