UFO's in Texas?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Heard on the radio this morning that several hundred people reported seeing UFO's in and around Stephensville Texas. What's the non-hyped scoop on this? Anyone know? Just curious.

I am a little ways from there, but I would really love to see something like that, if they exist. Last night was clear with a full moon, bright as day. I wasn't really looking, but rather just enjoying the cool night air before bedtime. If they are out there, I would like to invite them to do a fly by of Alvarado.

Last I heard someone had run a truck load of that stuff they make up there in Tenn down to Texas. I suspect that would explain it.

flaboy":1xcnj1fi said:
Last I heard someone had run a truck load of that stuff they make up there in Tenn down to Texas. I suspect that would explain it.

Make sure they come to Georgia on the way...... :D

grannysoo":3so4e95e said:
flaboy":3so4e95e said:

Make sure they come to Georgia on the way...... :D

Dang it, now you got my mind hummin' "East bound and down; loaded up and truckin'.
I thought I had forgotten that song.

Caustic Burno":2ljdr71s said:
Why is it when one of these are sighted how come the news media can only find some one with an IQ of 70 are lower that are interviewed.

Now that is funny. :lol:

The media is very powerful. They can interview you for 30 minutes and then only air a 10 second snip of you stammering. They can make anyone look a fool or make any fool look a genius.

Sometimes they just tell it like it is.
:D

ufo.jpg

See them around here all the time :p

Caustic Burno":aqo9im4o said:
Why is it when one of these are sighted how come the news media can only find some one with an IQ of 70 are lower that are interviewed.

Because most news people like to interview folks that are smarter than they are.

VanC":3namlz6s said:
Caustic Burno":3namlz6s said:

Because most news people like to interview folks that are smarter than they are.

Good answer.

I had been wondering the answer to that question.

Listening to the news story they made it sound like a hundreds of people viewed it. Even said a preacher and his congregation viewed it. Said it was all over the news too. But the report sounded a bit scripted and rehearsed to me. Maybe plugging a book or something. Figured you folks in Texas would have heard something more if there was anything too it. Besides, I haven't read any posts in the Health section of the board describing "cattle mutilations" so I guess "they aren't here". ;-) :lol:

ROCKSPRINGS":9yw1bb5b said:
ufo.jpg

Know what ya mean. Elvis dropped by just yesterday in his flying saucer,and it looked a lot like the one you pictured here. Probably the same make and model. Must have been a lot in production that paticular year. Kinda looked like a 60's model saucey.

Cal

Calman":1u6gxoet said:
ROCKSPRINGS":1u6gxoet said:
ufo.jpg

Know what ya mean. Elvis dropped by just yesterday in his flying saucer,and it looked a lot like the one you pictured here. Probably the same make and model. Must have been a lot in production that paticular year. Kinda looked like a 60's model saucey.

Cal

:lol: Sounds like your typical illegal alien then. Now we know how they are crossing the border. ;-)

Story was on the national news last night.

So if so many folks saw it, why is there no video or even cell phone pictures?

I was almost abducted by aliens a few years ago.

Luckily, I knew a little spanish and was able to talk them out of it. :wave:

Stephenville is my home town. I talked to Dad and he said that he knows a couple people who "said" they saw it, but he also said they were probably already hitting the drink. He did saw that he saw quite a bit more air traffic and military aircraft on that particular day, but he saw nothing and he was working out in the shop at the time. I even noticed down here more military air traffic then normal - as we were out fencing all day.

Alice can probably tell you more.....

About 8-9 yrs ago,my sister and I worked in a nursing home 11-7 shift. This one morning when we got off of work driving home from Seguin. I always liked watching the sun come. So as she was driving I was watching the sun as it was making it's way up I saw this light thing. I told my sister to look. There was a helicopter underneath it. The helicopter stayed the same distance from the object. If it moved down or up so did the helicopter. We watched it for over 20 mins. My sister decided to pull into the road side park and watch.
I guess we sat there for 10 minutes. Then all of a sudden this ball of flames came thru air. We both screamed and she took off. I don't know what we saw and I'm not sure if that was a warning shot or what. I told her to keep her mouth shut. You know people look at you funny,when telling tales.
She watched the news for the next few days to see if anything was reported. After hearing nothing. She went to the ufo center in Seguin. Told them what happened. They wanted to talk to me ,but I declined. I wasn't ready for the men in white and a nice padded room. After a few weeks a deputy came to our job and told us what we saw was a poo ball from an aircraft. Yeah,right bucko,my sister started to argue with him. I finally got her calm down . Just let it go...... I do know we saw something.

Military traffic in Central Texas usually means "the President is home". (But he was in the Middle East). Maybe the girls were at the Texas White House. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts