Two years ago today..........................

Help Support CattleToday:

I remember that like it was yesterday. The mother of all threads. And you can only imagine what i thought of the board members, as this was posted two weeks after i joined! Luckily i got things straightened out and realized first impressions arent always correct. Then again, maye they are. :lol:

As the first one to respond to that particular thread................... I stand by everything I said. Except for one thing..................

VanC":3831ds2b said:
As the first one to respond to that particular thread................... I stand by everything I said. Except for one thing..................

Come on Van, dont be bashful. Let it rip!

Crowderfarms":ax2egkql said:
VanC":ax2egkql said:

He can't, is still speechless! Right? What a lasting impact.

CKC1586":205k728x said:
Crowderfarms":205k728x said:
VanC":205k728x said:

He can't, is still speechless! Right? What a lasting impact.

Quite right! It's deja vu all over again.

Crowderfarms":3ugwj0vn said:
Now Van, I thunked you was all better with all them call's to my Psychiatric hotline you know that # 976-THE-RAPY. :shock:

I've apparently had a relapse. I'll be calling for an appointment soon.

I'd never seen this...and like a chump, I looked. Jeez Louise. :shock:

It's ok, Van. Looking at something like that is traumatizing...seek help quickly. I intend to....

Truthfully, those women are more to be pitied than censured.

Alice

Alice":20rqm2kz said:

It's ok, Van. Looking at something like that is traumatizing...seek help quickly. I intend to....

Alice

Welcome back. I've missed you.

VanC":3q7zxxpl said:
Alice":3q7zxxpl said:

Alice

Welcome back. I've missed you.

Thanks, Van... :) The whirlwind has died down somewhat, at least for now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll stay this way at least for the next month. After that, all bets may be off. :?

Alice

Latest posts