trying something

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
1120_cows_012.jpg

heres last years pic of my black beefmaster.
1120_cows_012.jpg

correction i double posted this calfs pic sorry.

Hey! Look at you! 5,000 posts and you are doing your own pics! :banana:
Looks like I am out of a job :eek:

That is a very nice looking calf, but what I want to see is the one laying on the ground that the calf is next too. That one looks terribly flashy :nod: Next time you "try something" maybe you could get that one ~ yes?

Also, it is not too late to fix your post. Push edit and erase the bottom code.

She is a knock out! I have seen the bottom picture before, but did not realize that she was tri-colored.

As long as you are into granting wishes tonight ~ next I want to see.........Miss Jewel in my pasture...or the baby if it is a heifer....whichever ~ I am not picky!

theres a story that goes with miss jewel.the friend that i bought 75% of my herd from owned her.an he consigned her to a sale.an i fell in love with her.so i started bidding on her.i went $1300 a lil boy goes $1400 an i goes $1500.an mom goes let the lil boy have her.an i goes if he bids $1600 im out.he can have her.but he bowed out an i got her for $1500.

Yea ,you learned how to post pictures...See I told you there was nothing to it. I do love Miss Jewel,she's a nice one.

Nice cattle, I don't know how anyone could double post .

Nice cattle, I don't know how anyone could double post .

Larry

Larry

Joy of Texas":358auiiu said:
Yea ,you learned how to post pictures...See I told you there was nothing to it. I do love Miss Jewel,she's a nice one.

Joy,

could you give a group lesson.

I can see these photos but cannot see about 2/3 of the photos that are posted. Last time I tried to post one I could not figure out how and I am pretty fair with a computer.

that is why I finally started posting photos on webshots..

all of my beefmasters are spoiled rotten.they are real easy going.yes i learned to post pics.lets just hope i can remember how i posted them.

bigbull338":34eoqiul said:
all of my beefmasters are spoiled rotten.they are real easy going.yes i learned to post pics.lets just hope i can remember how i posted them.

Its like learning to ride a bicycle, it seems impossible till you get the hang of it and then you'll never forget how.

I'd like to see more of your cattle when you have the time.

let me check my pics.an see if i have any diff ones.as soon as i can im going to take new pics of the beefmasters.an some pics of the crossbred cows an calves.

Latest posts