Seen Something New Yesterday

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Pulled up to the feed store with my neighbor.
We have an pretty impressive store if nothing else to walk in and see all the mount's.
Parked out front was a VW bug an old one loaded down with Northern Territory Australian plates.
I guess they shipped it over with them. There was a young couple in looking through all clothes and boots.
I couldn't understand one word they were saying. The guy that runs the store looked like a cow staring
at new gate trying to help them.
After they left and we sat around drinking coffee we were wondering if they were touring or had moved to the area.
If they have moved here they are in for culture shock.

M5farm":1vokcwtx said:
Vw bug ! they were prolly headed to Oklahoma.

I kind of doubt that being they made here from Australia they most likely have better sense.
But then again they might be real lost to end up in the Big Thicket.

Caustic Burno":1a5eot0r said:
We have an pretty impressive store if nothing else to walk in and see all the mount's.
Parked out front was a VW bug an old one loaded down with Northern Territory Australian plates.
I guess they shipped it over with them. There was a young couple in looking through all clothes and boots.
I couldn't understand one word they were saying. The guy that runs the store looked like a cow staring
After they left and we sat around drinking coffee we were wondering if they were touring or had moved to the area.
I thought Australians spoke English.

M5farm":2qhwfpsj said:
Caustic Burno":2qhwfpsj said:
Maybe that was the problem, being CB and everyone else there spoke only Texan.
:lol2:

M5farm":30s9y42u said:
Caustic Burno":30s9y42u said:

I have met a few Australian and if they start using outback slang (that's what I called it) they might as well been speaking French

Latest posts