Trying Again to Do a Photo

Help Support CattleToday:

Wait I think I can post a couple, but they are of the horses we have for sale!

Ellie May

24966.jpg

Looks like so much fun, I thought I'd give it a go again. This is one of my favorite little second calvers...she's very maternal, but I can't figure out where she got those "Minnie Mouse" ears.

Getting frustrated here...didn't work even though I tried another storage provider. Argh.

XDRequestDispatcher

CattleAnnie":xn3t3unf said:
Looks like so much fun, I thought I'd give it a go again. This is one of my favorite little second calvers...she's very maternal, but I can't figure out where she got those "Minnie Mouse" ears.

Getting frustrated here...didn't work even though I tried another storage provider. Argh.

XDRequestDispatcher

for some reason the pics don't seem to work from the cheapo generic web spaces. the one i tried to use w/tripod usually just gives the tripod image. if you right click on the tripod image and click properties it gives the web address of the image. you can then highlight the address, copy & paste it in the web address window & then it shows up......way too much work!! yahoo seems to be the same way as well.

Ellie May":114derjw said:
Ok now I'm just getting frustrated. Any help?
Ellie May

Un-check the "Disable BBCode in this post" option and it'll work. All the yellow buttons above where you enter your message are BBCode and none will work if that box is checked!

Ok I'm still not getting it, this is what I do,(tell you every step so that someone kind enough can correct me) 1st I right click on the picture, then go to properties, then highlight it, copy it to here, then press the img yellow button thingy. Help?
Ellie May

24967.jpg

OK now I'm miffed. I followed the instructions to copy and oaste the URL into my message, highlight it, and click the Img button at the top.

final_edition_large.jpg

My BBCode is disabled and so is Smilies. What else is wrong??????

Don't know what the problem is with posting pictures. Works for me.

By the way that is an outstanding bull, thought I would make an avatar with him for you. Would you like it?

lazyhill":3arw1hcb said:
OK now I'm miffed. I followed the instructions to copy and oaste the URL into my message, highlight it, and click the Img button at the top.

final_edition_large.jpg

My BBCode is disabled and so is Smilies. What else is wrong??????

Latest posts