Trying Again to Do a Photo

Help Support CattleToday:

final_edition_large.jpg

I see now. I misunderstood the directions that I read from your post on page 2. My bad. Very bad!

No problem with smilies on my part. I was just checking and unchecking everything after my first failed attempt. :oops:

She looks good D.R. Cattle.
Bred to good Angus bulls those kind will sell good in this country and the calves will be right at the top of the market.

I was actually trying to implicate the rooter following her around. She's not one of the better cows. I thought the photo was unique. That old boar is on the wall now. Nearly killed a few of my bull dogs.

I'm not sure if I understand the question, but I rarely feed hay. Grass never stops growing here as it doesn't really get that cold. If we get a harsh winter I bring the hay in fresh. Moss never really part of the equation. It stays in the trees.

OK, in the photo it looked like there were round bales on the other side of the fence.

D.R. Cattle":3u3r9vay said:
I'm not sure if I understand the question, but I rarely feed hay. Grass never stops growing here as it doesn't really get that cold. If we get a harsh winter I bring the hay in fresh. Moss never really part of the equation. It stays in the trees.

I guess were a bit fortunate in that department. My legumes pop back out as soon as the days get shorter and cooler. I sling out some ryegrass for additional forage. Heck the dinner table in the Winter is actually better for the cows than the summer, as long as you don't get complacent about jumpstarting the winter fields.

Latest posts