Try out the new "Like" Button

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
There is a new like this post button. It's the little thumbs up button at the top right of the post. Give it a try.
I'll be tweaking it for the next couple of days getting it to look right.
The old heart "like" just won't on the new software.

I added the "Unlike" button so you can remove your thanks if you change your mind.

Try it out on this post and let me know if you like it.

Me neither, I'm on my phone not PC. This is what I see.

20190202-205656.png

I'm on a laptop (always), and I don't see any little thumbs-up icon anywhere. The only things in the right upper corner, are the quote and the report.

:bang: :bang: :bang: Its not a problem, most people don't like what I have to say anyways

Okay, that's different. Click it and it tells you that you "thanked" for the post. :eek: I clicked the "thumbs up" button on Macon's original post. THEN I noticed at the bottom of his post it read that the poster was "thanked" 3 times. Okay.

I notice in user Control Panel/board preferences/edit notification preferences, that there is a box checked by default enabling being notified every time someone 'thanks' ya, and.........one for being notified any time someone removes that 'thanks'.
Where, is the 'unthank' button/icon?

(I had already edited the preferences to keep from receiving notifications in some instance)

greybeard said:
I notice in user Control Panel/board preferences/edit notification preferences, that there is a box checked by default enabling being notified every time someone 'thanks' ya, and.........one for being notified any time someone removes that 'thanks'.
Where, is the 'unthank' button/icon?

(I had already edited the preferences to keep from receiving notifications in some instance)
I thanked you just so I could figure out how to unthank you but I couldn't figure it out. So consider this reply an unthank you! :lol:

Latest posts