Tractor Seat Cover

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I have a tractor that the cloth seat covering is worn through (no comments about my fat butt). Is there a place that carries generic tractor seat covers that I can just place over it to make it look a little better. The seat doesn't need to be replaced, I would just like to find a cover for it.

sstterry said:
I have a tractor that the cloth seat covering is worn through (no comments about my fat butt). Is there a place that carries generic tractor seat covers that I can just place over it to make it look a little better. The seat doesn't need to be replaced, I would just like to find a cover for it.

Me too.

sstterry said:
Remove the seat cushion and take it to an auto upholstery shop and have a cover made for it. Not as expensive as you would think. And they may use the some cloth or some that is more wearable.

sstterry said:
https://www.amazon.com/tractor-seat-covers/s?k=tractor+seat+covers

Latest posts