Too cute not to pass on...

Help Support CattleToday:

Very nice,them little fellers we're having a ball with the sprinkler. And I think momma liked it too.

Cal

Cal,
I had to wonder if maybe they hadn't done that before as it seemed odd that they got it all on video tape. When we vacationed in Colorado in 2003 we were amazed at the elk/moose that were just lounging in people's yards (in Estes Park)...we obviously don't have that here in Illinois. As we were leaving downtown, one lady had her camera and was trying to get close to them when one of them charged her...I bet she had to go find herself some clean pants after that!haha.

They did act like that wasent new to them.
No such thing here in my part of Texas.
You might see a mangy yote,coon,possum,or a wild hog or two.
I do have a couple of roadrunner familys that stay around.About 4pm every evening they come into my yard to eat the grain I throw out for them. They seem to go crazy over the purina chicken feed.(layanne pellets).

Cal

Roadrunners?!!! What a hoot!! Got any armadillos ("dillers" as my 17 y/o calls them)? We were in Florida over Thanksgiving and got a picture of one at our campsight...the girls thought it was the COOLEST THING EVER!! When they (the girls) were little, their favorite book was "Armadillo Rodeo" by Jan Brett.... if you have kids/grandkids (sorry don't know your age)... I recommend it highly, although you have to read it with lots of EXAGERATION.... its a riot. Its about a young armadillo that can't see very well... falls in love with a boot... and his mishaps in chasing the "woman of his dreams (the boot)"

Latest posts