Time to clean up Bailer and put er away

Help Support CattleToday:

critterair2

Reaction score
All done for the year, had a guy want his field cut so we did it for him. Kinda late but we got a few rolls. 210-1250lb rolls for the year. Should get us through no problem, although already had our first frost and its not Nov. yet. Kinda early. Happy to be done, what job is next? It never stops.

Good to hear. I just finished baling on Tuesday, I think it was the latest date that I have baled. The alfalfa was down for close to 2 weeks but and got rained on a bit but was still pretty decent. I'm going to bale a few dozen bales of corn stalks before I put the baler away though. Corn is still around 30% moisture though so I'm not in a huge hurry to get going on that, just combining enough for a few days feed at a time.

I'm finished with the hay, but still have a few hundred rolls of peanuts yet to do. I'll be glad to get finished so I can wash the baler up and put it away for the year.

There's always something else to do...

I just baled some grass first cut yesterday and am going to square bale some 3rd cut tomorrow. We are having some real warm weather for November up here.

Latest posts